Scotland

[quote=“farmerinthecity, post: 866711, member: 24”]Edinburgh is a very nice city in my view. A bouncer there also refused Mick Galway entry to a pub, asking him to stand aside to let ‘this gentleman’ (me) in.

[/quote]

Are you not bigger than him, thereby gaining right of first entry?

Aye i cannay take more than one order at a time.

The problem with Scotland is, it’s full of Scots

G

[quote=“His Holiness Da Dalai Lama, post: 866665, member: 1503”]They are going to be rolling in Oil money mate. No one in Scotland will have to work ever again. It will be like the Saudi Arabia of the north Atlantic. The government will be handing out free deep fried Mars bar

Give em back the RBS debt[/quote]

They’re all cunts you see.

Right of first entry to the bouncer? :eek:

There were about 8 cunts in orange overalls with whistles at the bus station today. Different cunts “peeping” at different times and with different volumes provided the required signal for the cunt drivers to back out of the bays and depart. Utterly shambolic stuff. What a fucking hole.

Were you not in Poland last summer? Easily the worst I’ve ever encountered. An ordeal getting a drink, restaurants just as slow.

wisnae there catboy

Lived in Glasgow for three years. Loved the place. Still miss it. The first day I was there, I was at the bus stop after coming out of the supermarket. There were about ten people waiting. This young one went in her shopping bag and pulled out a jar of Nutella, opened it, stuck in her finger and licked it, and then offered the jar around the bus stop like it was the most natural thing in the world. Summed up Glasgow. Fucking great town. Lovely people bar the Huns.

I was, pal. Great place, service was great… I’d say your big sun burnt roaster head scared them.

Except for Dev unfortunately

https://scontent-a-ams.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash3/1473059_10151714244601923_413869826_n.jpg

A police helicopter has crashed into the roof of the Clutha Vaults pub in Glasgow tonight.

too quick for the lime? (your neighbour)

Reporter on SKY News telling us the band playing in the pub that the helicopter hit was ‘good’

Well thats nice to hear, I’d hate to have thought it was a bad gig.

Might be a while before it’s deemed appropriate to sing The Helicopter Song in Glasgow

Bad week for pigs flying in glasgow after some of the gobshites on here thoight celtic would wallop milan

Nowhere can be as bad as Northern Ireland.

Bruree. Say no more.