Scottish Independence:

GOOD OR BAD FOR SCOTTS

I twink they should vote in flavour. The Uk is ruin for Londons benefit. No one gives a ship about the Scuts.

They’ll vote No Joe. A bigger shower of quislings you will rarely come across. Apart from the Welsh come to think of it.

NO ONE LEFT TO PAY THEIR DOLE.

They had a budgie surplus last year

They would be fools to leave the union

How do you wreckon?

It seems like no one wants to do anything differently, just have a separate government that will do the same thing already being done from London. No one has tought of long term money woes. Medical schools . Army

The union fecked up that country something bad. Whereas we have the famine which we constantly remind the English about, the Scots have the highland clearances which they seem to have suffered without much complaint. The native population were replaced with sheep in whole swathes of that country as the native lords were anglicised and converted into pricks. At least our lads shot a few landlords, the Scots took it like chums. Every part of Britain and Ireland was made to serve the southern half of England, particularly London, and the sooner the Scots figure out that that’s still the case the better it would be for them.

Without North Sea oil revenues, Scotland is an economic basket-case and oil is quite rapidly being replaced by other energy sources including new fuels such as hydrogen and electric transport.

Now are the better with the pound then a dodgey euro

They’ll keep the pound. They won’t get into the euro.

I haven’t herd one good augment for them staying udder than they get to stay forelock tucking cow herds

Oh dear…

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OLAewTVmkAU

I can’t believe some of the arguments going around. You’ll be £500 a year better off in our out. If your freedom can be bought for £500 you don’t deserve freedom.

the big problem for Britain is if they don’t get at least 85% no. Yoyo have a very divided society then.

I see FIFA have said the other day that Scotland will be kicked out of they vote no. Good news for Ireland’s qualifying campaign. They Bailey said Scotland are giving up the right to be considered a country.

[QUOTE=“stones_off, post: 1007772, member: 1559”]I can’t believe some of the arguments going around. You’ll be £500 a year better off in our out. If your freedom can be bought for £500 you don’t deserve freedom.

the big problem for Britain is if they don’t get at least 85% no. Yoyo have a very divided society then.

I see FIFA have said the other day that Scotland will be kicked out of they vote no. Good news for Ireland’s qualifying campaign. They Bailey said Scotland are giving up the right to be considered a country.[/QUOTE]
Did FIFA really say that? Link?

Was initially just neutral on this. Been struck by how better together have acted absolute dicks throughout. Arguing for fairer society and how this would be achieved through more accurate reflection of Scottish electorate is hard to argue against. Interesting how many on labour left and greens have gone pro independence with 79 group playing big role too. Not as convincing though as balbec’s well thought out nuanced argument about paying for all Scots on the dole.

i think will be 57% in favour of staying in

If an independent Scotland can’t do better for themselves than a UK Government that doesn’t even give a shit about Northern England, nevermind Scotland, then its all equal.

Let them have the pound, and the debt with it.

[QUOTE=“stones_off, post: 1007772, member: 1559”]I can’t believe some of the arguments going around. You’ll be £500 a year better off in our out. If your freedom can be bought for £500 you don’t deserve freedom.

I see FIFA have said the other day that Scotland will be kicked out of they vote no. Good news for Ireland’s qualifying campaign. They Bailey said Scotland are giving up the right to be considered a country.[/QUOTE]
Most of arguments in favour have been built around social mobility, health and quality of life. Battle isn’t really on nationalism or identity but around unfairness of UK society. That’s pretty impressive in my view and is a debate that hasn’t taken place in Ireland. Scots may be quislings but Irish are conservative gits.