Second Captains

6000 subscribers who are the fools here. A TFK podcast could have been gold

“Sexily yours”

double cringe.

5 Likes

It was gold. It was very well received. And episode 2 is in the making, just taking our time with it. You can’t rush these things.

3 Likes

@Bandage has a voice for Internet fora

5 Likes

Could somebody post a link to the first TFK podcast?

The old link wasn’t working but I’ve just fixed it:

3 Likes

Suppose @Bandage has well softened the drawl by now will solve one issue

I Enjoyed that the five or six times I had listened to it previously… But I really, really enjoyed it just then also. A great episode and I eagerly anticipate the next installment.

3 Likes

“Loovens is shit as well…”

A beautiful twist there.

History will judge me kindly. God bless the current Sheffield Wednesday captain.

I think you miss a lot on the first couple of listens. That’s not to criticise your listening skills, just that it’s a multi-layered discussion that requires revisiting. It’s compelling and we won’t have any problem attracting subscribers for our forthcoming pods.

2 Likes

Will those of us who have paid our website subs get free subscriber access to the new service also?

Such a considered piece. I love how the interviewer summarised your views for the listeners who might struggle with the south Wexford accent. @LetterkennyMan’s contribution is both arresting and profound.

1 Like

That was my first time hearing the TFK pod. I found myself nodding in agreement with the dulcet tones of the first speaker

2 Likes

Rocko shows serious potential there. I think he could go places.
The first lad sounded like air being let out of a balloon.

1 Like

:rage:

Is there any chance of the TFK wiki being revived? That was a really good concept.

Don’t listen to @TreatyStones

There’s a career in sports journalism/punditry for that contributor should they wish to pursue it. I’d imagine they’re currently in a more lucrative field of employment

1 Like

I need to be much better at detecting sarcasm on TFK. I’ve never been sure if it was genuinely popular or not.

@myboyblue easily devoted a year of his life to it and you just threw it on the scrapheap

It was the greatest thing ever created.