Second Captains

God that Jerry Flannery is an awful cunt.

+1.

Never knew he was working in strength and conditioning with the Arsenal academy teams.

My initial enthusiasm for this show has waned and I’ve gone to the scratcher rather than watch it.

Short memory

[quote=“Bandage, post: 840510, member: 9”]+1.

Never knew he was working in strength and conditioning with the Arsenal academy teams.[/quote]

So is another ex Ire rugby international Jonny o Connor. Think both are just internships though. Head Doc there is an Irish guy ex Connacht rugby. Gary o Driscoll ex irish rugby doc also works for them. Some contingent!

Must say, I’m with @mickee321 on this one…More fucking Rogbee players tonight, 3 of them so far. Thank fuck these cunts are gone off the radio show, the amount of coverage this shit gets seemed to have reduced significantly since they left. There’s just a real awkwardness about the whole thing, only Mc Devitt looks anyway comfortable in front of the camera, Earley was clearly much more comfortable in the Radio Studio, Murph is just a simpleton. And who the fuck are that shower of buskers they have in the studio, they appear to fancy themselves as an Irish version of Mumford and Son, who are shite by the way.

No wonder Arsenal are always ravaged with injuries when they’re employing so many homos.

Is that not John O Driscoll, brother of Brian,

This panel is boring enough stuff. They should get the likes of Dunphy, Loughnane, etc. People who are going to say something interesting whether it’s right or wrong. I can’t imagine the interview with gooch being too interesting.

Scrap this show. Throw Earley and the other lad on the scrapheap. Give McDevitt a job in RTE Sport somewhere, preferably in GAA.

David tremble…

Horgan’s nasal tones are quite irritating.

No. Didn’t know BOD had a brother. Gary is his cousin or uncle and is ex Ire rugby doc and at arsenal.

Any hurling coverage/analysis on it?

Gooch…

Give McDevitt The Sunday Game gig, either the live show or the highlights one that night. All too cushy in RTE at the moment. Michael Lyster has been there years (even if he seems a decent skin) while Des Cahill is just a simpleton who got to where he is by brown nosing.

Tonights show has been poor so far, last couple of episodes were enjoyable enough I thought.

That regular Italia 90 clips segment is pointless.

Peter Collins did look like Nick Cave in the clip though.

I like McDevitt but his brown nosing of every single interviewee is a bit grating. He never really rocks the boat. Cooper coming across as a decent enough skin in fairness.

That interview with Colm Cooper was surprisingly good.