Second Captains

Colm Cooper came across very well there.

Lads this is the worst shite ever but I’m still watching!

Do these cunts know there was a hurling final at the weekend!!

Days after one of the most exciting hurling finals ever and nothing about it so far, a black mark against them for that definitely.

I find it a bit cringeworthy when they do talk about hurling because of how little they seem to know about it. Gilroy is far better.

When are Early, McDevitt and Murphy going to stop hanging out of each other. They are as joined as the hip at this stage as Ant and Dec and are like lads that keep doing post grads in college cos they cant stop hanging out together.

Gilroy is doing fine on OTB but miss the other lads from the point of view that I cant warm to Gizzy amd Wolberto

have you seen the tv figures for the hurling finals mate- hundreds of thousands were put off by the first one so I assume the suits at RTE told them not to alienate any more viewers by talking about stick hurling

[quote=“The Wild Colonial Bhoy, post: 840584, member: 80”]
have you seen the tv figures for the hurling finals mate- hundreds of thousands were put off by the first one so I assume the suits at RTE told them not to alienate any more viewers by talking about stick hurling[/quote]

Mate, the stick hurling is over, do you have to keep raising it in every thread?

He doesn’t.

He does. He has well over 100 brothers who soldiered with him on four British Loins expeditions.

Colm Cooper is a thoroughly outside sort and brilliant player

He dispatched his penalty well in that headbanger Curran

Nice touch to acknowledge Paidi on the wall too.

Does this show really need murph changing into different costumes in an attempt to look like people from the 80’s and 90’s every week? We’d all be better off if he just got on with it!

It absolutely does.

At least he’s not bringing up the Ryan report every ten second, the sick cunt.

Is that the TWCB or Gay Byrne?

These fellas have gone completely off my radar recently…

I gave up on the TV show but are the podcasts still worth a listen?

[quote=“Kinvara’s Passion, post: 853966, member: 686”]These fellas have gone completely off my radar recently…

I gave up on the TV show but are the podcasts still worth a listen?[/quote]
Pop in, pop out. The interview with Kevin Kilbane on the soccer one which I listened to most recently was enjoyable. A thoroughly alright sort is Kev.

cant wait to listen to my Wednesday night rugby OTB podcast with Gerry Thornley and Fester on the way home in the car tonight. Gerry loves telling us about the “Top quatoorze”

[quote=“Kinvara’s Passion, post: 853966, member: 686”]These fellas have gone completely off my radar recently…

I gave up on the TV show but are the podcasts still worth a listen?[/quote]
Sean Og O hAlpin is the main guest on todays show apparently. If ever there was a reason not to tune in then this is it. He must be the biggest media whore in the county that fella, at least in a sporting sense.

Another cringefest so.

He was on Newstalk Breakfast this morning I think…

http://jeffkaplan.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/08/embarrassed.jpg

[quote=“Kinvara’s Passion, post: 854024, member: 686”]Another cringefest so.

He was on Newstalk Breakfast this morning I think…

http://jeffkaplan.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/08/embarrassed.jpg[/quote]

I caught a bit of it. It’s weird. He entirely ignores the past tense. Well worth listening to.