Second Captains

Second Captains Championship on Sunday evenings on Radio One for the summer of GAA. That could scupper McDevitt’s preferred viewing - he spent the afternoon of Cork/Waterford tweeting about the McIlpube/Lowry battle at Wentworth.

That is a decent slot for the post match drive home.

TV, Internet and now back on the Radio. The boys are doing alright for themselves.

Slowly becoming part of the furniture. The days of Game On are numbered.

Please God :clap:

A Ken free zone I take it? That’ll do nicely.

When is this on?

Listened to this in the car this evening. Jaysus, it was poor.

Worse than “Taking your Point”?

Unbelievably yes

Christ that is bad.

twas… hmmm. very average. Murphy is such a fucking gimp. I can handle the rest. And the piece with Jim Carney… WHAT THE FUCK

You’d expect him to be cooler being from Galway but he’s a cringe factory.
I turned over to Lyric and listened to an interview with an opera singer instead. I thought the All Ireland final would have been played and everything before we got out of Co. Laois this evening

[QUOTE=“Midshipman Asha, post: 968513, member: 1508”]You’d expect him to be cooler being from Galway but he’s a cringe factory.
I turned over to Lyric and listened to an interview with an opera singer instead. I thought the All Ireland final would have been played and everything before we got out of Co. Laois this evening[/QUOTE]
Laois this evening?

What is the format of their show?

Was Murphy a good footballer KP? I believe he played u21 county and was a decent club player.

Fuckin shit that was the format. Johnny Gah and Benny Dunne, spouting platitudes. Alan Kerins on the phone, more platitudes. Funny Murph talking about hot dogs in GAA grounds. Pure fucking shit.

Tuned in for the last 10 mins, uncle jim slot was cringe

On the way back from Tullamore, thought we’d never see the other side of Mountmellick

Phew, thought you were mistaking Tullamore for Portlaoise there for a second.