Second Captains

Two counts of being a roaster.

3 Likes

The free model works best for me. Have the companies sending us free products to review on a weekly basis. Free silage wrap, rain gear, tyres, mollasis, protein, bucket licks, top links, bale carriers etc

2 Likes

Machinery, Free AI sticks…

We could actually charge. :thinking:

1 Like

Free grease nipples and ball cocks

1 Like

Fodcast

3 Likes

Farmers paying for a podcast? :rofl:

Imagine all the wives getting them Yearly Subs for Xmas.

1 Like

Easier than shopping for top links

1 Like

He’s off them. Some craic the first week when he stopped. Some classic podcasting

I’ve my tickets booked for the Cats Laugh gig, really looking forward to it, best fiver I spend each month

Is he though? I’d say if he was still off them you’d know about it.

I haven’t heard a mention of such for months.

The one where he laid into Manchester United supporters defending Mourinho on Twitter was tremendous.

Early is a genius and the other chaps are piggying on his back.

And they know it.

The naysayers on here are seething, they really are. Second Captains are living the dream

Indeed they are.

The boys are phoning it in on rte at the moment. First show of their new series and their special guest is the sister of one of the second captains team. Surely they could have made some sort of effort on an All Ireland final weekend.

They are on a lot recently dont think its first episode is it?
Who is on it Sharon Horgan? A bone fide star

Yeah it’s her alright. Was doing a bit and listening to Playback and it came on after. I’m pretty sure they said it was the 1st episode in a new series. Probably after some summer break

It’s been on since June bar last week. The break was because of the Pope’s visit. This is the last or next to last programme of the series most likely.

The one with Gabriel Byrne two weeks ago was excellent.

1 Like

I’ve enjoyed those when I’ve heard them, the David Baddiel one was good, Tommy Tiernan was good as well
all available here
https://www.rte.ie/radio1/podcast/podcast_secondcaptainssunday.xml

1 Like

Not a bad wage for sitting on your hole talking about sport