Second Captains

Rubbish.

Murph hasn’t a clue where to look

Bullshit, that interview with O’Gara was shit and boring.

The section earlier was good. They’ve got the balance wrong between serious and (usually not) funny, but the show definitely has potential. Even if a lot of it is worth criticising, I like the fact that RTÉ are trying to do a bit of a sports discussion show like this and will give it a go for a while. No harm in trying to have a bit of a laugh on here in criticising parts of it either surely.

It’s all a bit Top Gear.

The Kearn-ometer. I think that does it.

o’gara is an allright sort really for a rugby practitioner compared to the other rugby football child rapists, child murdering drink drivers and also gang rapists that we have in this country.

[quote=“braz83, post: 830009, member: 390”]Bullshit, that interview with O’Gara was shit and boring.

The section earlier was good. They’ve got the balance wrong between serious and (usually not) funny, but the show definitely has potential. Even if a lot of it is worth criticising, I like the fact that RTÉ are trying to do a bit of a sports discussion show like this and will give it a go for a while. No harm in trying to have a bit of a laugh on here in criticising parts of it either surely.[/quote]
Agreed, the concept is a good one. But,i have nothing against this Murph lad but he is not needed at all.

Did they ask O Gara about that photo of him dropping the hand.

[quote=“braz83, post: 830009, member: 390”]Bullshit, that interview with O’Gara was shit and boring.
.[/quote]

Poor interview. Paint by numbers for the lads

I’d have asked him about

HEC collapse
Why Racing Metro are shit and does he agree with their approach to buy success compared to what he’s used to at Munster
Joe Schmidt

don´t forget breaking bouncers jaws…

That’s exactly it.

You’d hardly hold it against a lad for hitting a bouncer a clip!

[quote=“dancarter, post: 830019, member: 122”]Poor interview. Paint by numbers for the lads

I’d have asked him about

HEC collapse
Why Racing Metro are shit and does he agree with their approach to buy success compared to what he’s used to at Munster
Joe Schmidt[/quote]
Honest to God, they spent around 10 minutes talking about Sexton and he’d said anything he was going to say with the first answer. I know jack fuck about rugby, but they at least sound like potentially interesting topics. The first one would certainly seem to indicate it’s not live anyway.

This segment could be car crash stuff.

fair point…

I thought Soccer AM was the nadir of this type of stuff. This is far, far worse.

this has gone from boring to brutal

jez

remember all the hulabuloo when these lads left OTB. That show hasn’t collapsed last time I checked

And I’m pretty sure they have covered the Sexton thing on OTB and possibly the podcast already. Lazy.

Even without it being live the HEC issue is ongoing for months and was due to come to a head. Surely a French club perspective might have been interesting

Made worse because if Simon Hick is involved he’s actually probably one of the best rugby journalists in the country.