Second Captains

Jaysus

Never listen to Newstalk. Times radio with Stig and Asma early morning. Maybe Marty an odd time if I’m dropping off a kid. Lyric in the evenings. Eddy Mair or Andrew Marr the odd time on LBC in the evenings. I’d only listen to RTE for the sports Saturday / Sunday and john Bowman on a Sunday morning.

2 Likes

His first column was in the edition dated 25 March 2013. It was about Trappatoni and followed a 0-0 draw with Sweden.

2 Likes

Surely listening to the second captains is better than reading some of the drivel on here ?

2 Likes

Early is a smashing nuts and bolts journalist. His match reports are a cut above anybody else in the game and have a McIlvanney like quality to them.

1 Like

You can afford the Irish Times premium, we get it

1 Like

We used too. Unfortunately @Rocko wont swallow his pride and apologise to Mr Totti.

Mr Totti is now available for everyone, @rocko has taken him out from behind the paywall. This is to be encouraged.

Noel Edmonds wants to revive the character.

I love the way you write your posts in the style of one of those bots that reads things aloud on YouTube.

You’re top notch at it.

Sorry, pal, I have a Level 9 qualification, and would never pass off anyone else’s work or point of view as my own.

Great to have you back with a bit of fire in the belly.

You do as youre told.

What counter arguments do you read after youve jerked off to the Irish Times or The Journal? Would you read gript or some right wing journal?

1 Like

Is that a masters?

Great to see him liking a Tweet from @caoimhaoin

All it took was for them both to be gone from TFK so they could find some mutual ground

1 Like

It is

Part time i suppose?

Just looked at the piece of paper I have… Masters of Science… Merit… successfully completed… postgraduate programme… no, nothing about part time

Pulled it out of your back pocket i suppose?