See ye - Record your Kev Highlights here

I’m pissed off he’s leaving. I really hope he doesn’t.

6 Likes

Did he ever find out who robbed the tools?

A man with great self belief, and even greater inability to type words legibly. Occasional nuggets of wisdom, lost in a lot of ranting. Maybe none of us really got it, fella.

5 Likes

One of those wouldn’t go on an Internet forum and do everything possible to portray himself as being of that type.

2 Likes

It was semi tongue in cheek mate. Someone told kev he wasn’t that smart when he was young id wager, and he’s fallen over himself since to disprove it. He’s not the smartest cunt here, far from the dumbest.

I think you’re great! But not in a sexy way.

If you’re explaining you’re losing

@Little_Lord_Fauntleroy

Are the revenue involved here?

3 Likes

Ah cheers bud.

I like spending time with you too.

1 Like

What ??

2 Likes

It was the fennel for me. He’ll be missed.

3 Likes

The talking dog.

1 Like

All the best @caoimhaoin. A thoroughly decent sort

The one legged girlfriend

6 Likes

Sex is like in the movies.

People he knew living in Greenland and someone coming along and calling bullshit on his claim.

The time he started a thread to write a good bye post.

1 Like

Sure aren’t you coming and going every month or so looking for attention yourself. Is it a Cark thing you’ve picked up?

I never wrote a good bye note… I just jumped onto one of my other 6 aliases and got on with it.

6 Likes

I was added to a PM group 1 time where an address in Ballinora that was supposedly Kev’s was being circulated. I PMed him as I thought it was out of order. He replied to me with 4 PMs in the space of 3 mins.

PM 1 thanked me
PM 2 said it wasn’t his house but that 3 brothers who’d kick the shit out of me lived there
PM 3 said it was bullshit and that I was just one of ‘then’ who was out to get him
PM 4 explained that he had 3-4 separate mates all using his login and that was why he had such a split personality

I didn’t reply to any of the PM’s

12 Likes