See ye - Record your Kev Highlights here

See ye lads.

Been interesting.

It’s a total waste of time coming on here now. Stale and unimaginative. Just black and white discussion one after another. I decided I wasn’t doing myself, my business or family any good wasting another minute here. There used to be a bit of learning here or a challenge. It’s gone.

Too many people here too long, myself included.

Thanks @rocko for hosting and putting up with us.

Special thanks too to the lads I actually got business out of, some of which led to quite actually bit of on going business. Really appreciate it. Ye know who ye are.

Later fools

• will leave account open till tomorrow. Few emails need getting or giving
11 Likes

You’re welcome mate.

Be safe.

1 Like

All the best Kev.

You gave great entertainment at times and could be a complete headbanger.

I always sensed you were an alright sort though - most of the time.

Good luck Kev.

nothing lasts forever

1 Like

this is the end of TFK

5 Likes

Kev

Fare the well . I often think of you had a bit more self confidence you could do better in like . Just a hunch I have .

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tH2w6Oxx0kQ

Kev isnt the only one sickened by Limerick winning the AI — he was merely the first to fold in disgust. When he talked about Limerick mental weakness a few weeks before Limerick walked all over Cork in the semi final, you knew it was the beginning of the end for him.

2 Likes

Kev you’re a top lad, you have clearly outgrown us simpletons. Go shag a million Cark milfs.

1 Like

you wont last it, you know you’ll be back when you see some lad asking about the best drills for handpassing!

1 Like

Also Kev, I just wanted to say Cark are shite at all sports. I have complete and utter contempt for a people who would let their Kerry neighbours beat them by 17 points and then just shrug their shoulders and say they’re not a footballing county or blame it on the Dubs funding or some such shite.

Home of Donal Og, Queen, @HBV and I’m glad you’ve fucked off.

1 Like

Or for fisting?

The only man never to be never beaten in a argument on here, one of the greatest of all time

6 Likes

Can we get one last people Kev knows?

3 Likes

ah no, one of the all time greats
ill probably fuck off now too

2 Likes

This is a great day.

3 Likes

Ciao.

1 Like

when the need was greatest @caoimhaoin would often land some fella on his hole using nothing but facts.

4 Likes

Now that Limerick are All Ireland Champions, there are no more worlds to conquer on TFK.