Seeking members for the Limerick Chippers Social Group

Pipe down you.

I would like to formally announce the signings of Julio Geordio, Chocolate Mice, treaty_exile and Phil Leotardo.

Welcome aboard gentlemen. :rolleyes:

Was outside Supermacs in gort one evenin and the whole Limerick City LOI team landed in on the way back from a game against Galway United. Useless fat fuckers.

[quote=ā€œGarda Sean Horganā€]During the last ā€œslow setā€ in Tropics I used to be debating whether to get the box of chicken or a pizza from cranks or a half pounder.
On the very odd occassion I would get dragged to supermacs and realise what a waste of money it is.
Sad to hear Cranks is gone.

Yours etc,
GSH.[/QUOTE]

kranks was outstanding grub back then alright.
it was simple, fords was for your dinner, but after a feed of pints the only job was kranks and the burgers were unreal.
youd fall out of docs or tropics and head for the corner and sit outside on the path and watch lads bate 7 shades of shit out of each other.

[quote=ā€œHBV*ā€]kranks was outstanding grub back then alright.
it was simple, fords was for your dinner, but after a feed of pints the only job was kranks and the burgers were unreal.
youd fall out of docs or tropics and head for the corner and sit outside on the path and watch lads bate 7 shades of shit out of each other.[/QUOTE]

Memoriesā€¦

Dunph we need a slogan/catchphrase :thumbsup:

In Cod We Trust

The Runt won`t like you calling him and his teammates that.

Disappointed that Rintintin hasnā€™t signed up yetā€¦

:smiley:

I would like to join. Iā€™ll be on the march with Trapā€™s Army for the friendly internationals, so it would be good to know the addresses of some decent chippers, all of which should be within the city, and at least one of which should be near Thomond Park.

There is at least one near Thomond Park, but their exact locations will only be revealed in the social group so hopefully The Dunph accepts you. Iā€™ll put in a good word but heā€™s odd as fuck.

There are two noble chippers within 3 minutes walk of Thomond Parkā€¦JJ Bowles is the nicest boozer north of the river in Limerick as well and is about 7 or 8 minutes from Thomond

Sign me up Dunph this is just what Limerick needs :smiley: more social groups like this might keep the youngsters off Limerick off the streets(and in its many fine chippers} :smiley:

I am pleased to announce Sledgehammer and Rintintin are now fully signed up members of the Limerick Chippers Social Group.

Welcome aboard lads. :smiley:

Surprised the likes of SS**, HBV and Thrawneen havenā€™t been kicking down my door yet.

They will once they see the thread I would think. Itā€™s all very exciting, this. Is someone setting up a facebook page?

i love chippers,im in

Good Man Massey .I believe you have strong Limerick connections :D;)

indeedy:guns:

[quote=ā€œmassey fergusonā€]indeedy:guns:[/QUOTE]Thats your cocoa ā€¦:wink:

I am pleased to confirm the latest signing to the Limerick Chippers Supporters Club - Massey Ferguson.

Welcome aboard Massey. :wink: