Seeking members for the Limerick Chippers Social Group

That looks superb in fairness.

Where is this lady from, pal? What has her experience of chippers been to date?

Fuscoā€™s in Garryowen is far superior to Donkey Fordā€™s these days.

Fuscoā€™s has always been a top, top chipper. I wonder how much they lost out when the Markets Field closed to greyhound racing? Must have been a fair bit of a dent to buiness as surely a lot of the greyhound revellers would have have went in there after racing on Friday and Saturday nights. Of course now with the soccer team back there they will have got some business back. Though i could be talking bollocks as iā€™d say the people of Garryowen and surrounding areas have never stopped going.

Macaris chipper in Newtown, Annacotty is a top, top, top chipper. Iā€™d often go there.

Itā€™s a great chipper just doesnā€™t have the notoriety of Donkey Fords. The Chicken Fillet burger is savage.

Itā€™s always busy when I go in there, they are coining it, I was in Donkeyā€™s the other day and the young one behind the counter gave me a can of club orange instead of a can of coke, complacency along with old age have set in amongst the owners.

I wasnā€™t impressed bar the chips.

I dont buy chippers food now unless i know its daycant. Been let down too many times now. Hungover yesterday got into the im not cooking mode said id chance a take away, either chinese or chipper(mcaris at that and 2 of them. Wasnt going for the fish, last time a couple of years ago, 5.50 for a lump of batter, and they even burnt part of it the cunts. Chanced a cheese burger and chips, muck. Ive also been chippers north dublin and city, still not what theyre like at home, place near the rotunda is daycant but fuck limerick chippers set the bar, id even ate the chips with red sauce

You mug of course it was muck. Who gets a cheese burger from a chipper? Youā€™re sick. Fish and chips is what you get in a chipper. Case closed.

Read the post you nitwit was not getting the fish.

Had a fish and chip in that Alfieā€™s last night. Chips were undercooked and fish was Donegal catch standard. One of the staff went to restock the chips and dragged in a dustbin (actual black dustbin) full of chips and shoveled them into the fryer. Probably nothing wrong with that but optics were bad. Wonā€™t be going back.

1 Like

I read the post and you got a cheese burger you absolute mug. Never, ever get a cheese burger from a chipper. Iā€™d nearly say ok to a chicken fillet burger if a fella really didnā€™t want fish but a cheese burger! Fuck me.

1 Like

You wonā€™t look back @Smark, actual chicken fillet in the burger in Fuscoā€™s it is quality pal.

Donegal catch :grin:

Sign of a good chipper that, as a general rule. Where is this Alfieā€™s joint?

Ive had many a gud burgeer smarky pance. Fish chip burger used be the norm. Now this is a chippers member club so stop with the cheek and have some respect

Ballycummin, where slatteryā€™s used to be.

Slatteryā€™s was an excellent chipper back in the day, pity the lads couldnā€™t pay their taxes.

They made savage money out of Dell and Banta before the recession.

1 Like

Donkeys mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Macaris do an unrale burger, the deluxe burger with the battered onion rings on it is top dolla. Iā€™d have them behind Rioā€™s for chips though.

Ladā€™s Iā€™m going to say something controversial here so prepare yourselves.

Luiā€™s chipper on Father Russell Road is the best chipper in Limerick. Un-rale

1 Like