Seeking members for the Limerick Chippers Social Group

Enzo’s is probably the worst of the identikit Limerick chippers. Nice signage though and it will bring in more customers for sure.

1 Like

is that the kip accross from the railway station?

No but it’s almost the exact same. Luigis had a similar face-lift a few years ago.

Leave the railway hotel out of this

I find the fare in Luigis to be quite poor (cc @backinatracksuit). You’d nearly be as well going to Rio’s down the road.

The best chipper in Limerick for me is Fuscos in Garryowen. However, I’ve yet to eat from Enzo’s so I’ll wait until I do to pass comparison.

Typical West Limerick lad in straight away protecting the Railway Hotel

2 Likes

Fuscos all day long.

I very rarely eat from chippers these days but I did get a smashing bag of chips from the place on Fr Russel Road a few months ago. They were lovely.

Lui’s, best chipper in Limerick

Great chips alright.

The rest of the fare is basic enough although they do a great trade in a 20inch pizza for 9.99

I think the best are the place by the south court and the one on the Mulcair road in Raheen. haven’t been in fuscos in over 10 years though.
Limerick chippers are very samey.

The classic, battered sausage & chips combo, from there is everything you could want in life and more

That is because you live in my neighbourhood.
For better or worse I just have to put up with that fact.

My life partner was away at a hen a few years back and I ventured up there. It was 8pm and I was starving. So I ordered the 16" pizza deal - the pizza, a big bag of chips and a dip.

Only got about 5 or 6 of the pizza slices finished (of the 8) before I’d to call it a day (obviously I finished it the next day). Went back a few times with herself and got the pizza deal but it probably isn’t a really great pizza - quantity over quality roasters would appreciate the place. The chips were nice I’ll give them that. They’re also out in Corbally. Went to the chipper by South court once (up by the Centra) and that was poor

1 Like

Do you live around here?

It is Roaster heaven. Pre-packed kebabs also

This place won’t be making the list. Remember having a poor snack box from there circa 2000 when it was called the Yellow road chippers or something like that:

1 Like

You’d want your intestines examined to be eating in that place.

Who’d set foot in any place with a sign like that over the door?

how could anyone do that to themselves?