Seeking members for the Limerick Chippers Social Group

You wouldnā€™t send a dog into that place.

If you did it would be coming back out with onions and between two buns

8 Likes

Think a menu for these boys landed in the door a year or two ago. The usual fare, Four Cheeses, Italiano, The Mexican, Meat Feast. What caught my eye though was that your typical Hawaiian was labeled as a ā€œLimerick Pizzaā€. Yā€™know, pineapples, Limerick, that whole connection there. :confused:

1 Like

The Limerick pizza is ham, pineapple and sweetcorn. Youā€™d see it in lots of places around. No idea why itā€™s called a Limerick pizza, but itā€™s a thing.

Iā€™m giving that an ā€œinformativeā€ rating. Must be the ham.

What kind of creepy, sick, twisted bastard puts pineapple on a pizza? Itā€™s fucked up.

3 Likes

Iā€™m partial to a pineapple pizza every now and again I must say

You horrible, rotten, deviant bastard ā€¦ pineapple on pizza ā€¦ fucking PINEAPPLE , on pizza. You roaster bastard. Thatā€™s some fucked up shit - If I knew you in real life I wouldnā€™t talk to you ever again and iā€™d delete all trace of you out of my life. Thatā€™s just depraved and speaks volumes about your character as a manā€¦

5 Likes

I find myself nodding in agreement here.

1 Like

If I saw a parent inflict pineapple on a pizza on their kids iā€™d phone social services - make no mistakes about it. Itā€™s a real depraved mind that would even associate pineapple with pizza.

1 Like

Hatred of pineapple on pizza is the most cliched thing on the internet at this stage mate. Try having an original thought every now and again.

2 Likes

Thatā€™s it ? Thatā€™s all you got?

Iā€™ve called this disgusting behaviour out for years, kid. Sort yourself out for the sake of your unborn children.

I do my own thing mate, and I certainly wonā€™t take life advice from a man whoā€™s subjecting his unborn kids to a life of Corkness.

Cork is the real capital, you gimp.

While I agree with your pineapple stance, that post disgusts me.

Heā€™s caught the Cork

Its the speed in which he assimilated. Heā€™s like the cunt who went off to college in the big ciddy, and came back with the accent immediately.

Cork is the centre of the universe.

Its a black hole alright.

I often get pineapple on a pizza myself, it would be my preferred choice in fact. I am aware of the ridicule in many quarters towards this practice but iā€™m confident doing my own thing.

I often passed that place that was closed down. The only thought that ever entered my head on saying it was who exactly would venture in there? Youā€™d want to be some dopey/lazy bastard to enter there given the dearth of excellent eating options in Limerick. For chippers alone thereā€™s probably 20 good ones.

1 Like