Serie A 17/18

The game is really opening up now

Couple of good stops from Gigi.

Napoli too one dimensional, need a striker in January.

Benevento are after equalising against Milan here. Milan are fucking shocking. Benevento are going for their first point of the season

Milan retake the lead from a corner that shouldn’t have been given

The keeper!!!

Keeper levels it from a header in injury time!!

What a header

That’s an amazing header. Unbelievable scenes

The great escape starts now.

That’s what football’s all about

1 Like

What’s Gattuso moaning about? Whinge.

https://streamable.com/c37d1

2 Likes

They’ve been playing well lately and very unlucky not to pick up points in their last few games.

Only 9 points off 17th

Unreal, unbelievable.

Brings back great memories of Michaelangelo Rampulla equalising for Cremonese against some team I can’t remember in the 91/92 season.

1 Like

Inter are flying it. Won 5-0 today and have Juve next weekend

Napoli look too one dimensional to win it. The injuries to Milik and Goulham have left them looking very light and as impressive as they’ve been key players over the past few seasons in Hamsik and Callejon have well below their usual standards this year.

In their games against Roma, Inter and Juve this season, they have only managed one goal.

Inter, Roma and Juve are much more dynamic and flexible. Inter don’t have to worry about European football while Roma have genuine depth this season. Ominously Juve haven’t played well this season but are still within just a couple of points this season, they know how to win titles and they are rightly the favourites. I was hoping for a Napoli win at the weekend as I’d be more confident of catching Napoli than holding off Juve.

Serie A the only league to have all its teams that qualified for European football still involved into the new year.

We are back, baby.

1 Like

League leaders Inter in action currently away at Champions Juve.