Serie A 2013/2014

13/1 to win it with Betfair

[quote=“chewy louie, post: 824490, member: 1137”]Inter?

Just can’t see it.[/quote]

Yes.

Mazzarri will have them very well defensively drilled and there is plenty of goals in this team. Think they are quite weak in the middle of the pitch with Cambiasso and Kuzmanovic being fairly ordinary. Their lack of European football will boost them domestically. I was very impressed with them last week against Genoa.

Juve will stroll Serie A again this season.

Some goal by Pogba!

[quote=“Rudi, post: 824493, member: 1052”]Yes.

Mazzarri will have them very well defensively drilled and there is plenty of goals in this team. Think they are quite weak in the middle of the pitch with Cambiasso and Kuzmanovic being fairly ordinary. Their lack of European football will boost them domestically. I was very impressed with them last week against Genoa.[/quote]
I see they are 17/10 to beat Catania away tomorrow. Worth a punt @Rudi ?

Robinho has Milan 1 up after good work from Balotelli on the right wing.

Palacio has given Inter the lead in Catania.

Aquilani and Rossi have scored for Fiorentina as they lead Genoa 2-0.

Mexes doubles Milan’s lead after tapping in from a Balotelli shot which was brilliantly saved by Agazzi.

Sau scores a cracker and pulls one back for Cagliari. Dave Farrar referred to him as the “Sensational Sardinian”.

Nagatomo has Inter two up. They are looking really good.

Mario makes it 3-1.

This is going to be an amazing season especially with Kaka coming back.

Roma, Fiorentina, Napoli, Lazio, Inter, Juve and Milan are all capable of launching title challenges and there is very little between the sides in terms of quality.

Inter and Juve play this evening at 5pm in a game which should be an absolute cracker. I have been very surprised at how good they have been so far, they were a jokeshop, particularly in defence last season but Mazzarri seems to have completely rejuvenated them with more or less the same group of players. Jonathan has been outstanding in the first two games and he would be a player I would never have rated in any esteem. Alvarez has also done very well in the first two outings. I don’t think they have signed anyone particularly special this summer but they have got in an outstanding manager.

Inter: Handanovic; Campagnaro, Ranocchia, Juan Jesus; Jonathan, Guarin, Cambiasso, Taider, Nagatomo; Alvarez, Palacio

Juventus: Buffon; Barzagli, Bonucci, Chiellini; Lichtsteiner, Vidal, Pirlo, Pogba, Asamoah; Tevez, Vucinic

BT are quite absurdly only covering this from the 15th minute, the match kicked off at 5pm.

Magnificent save from Buffon.

Superb atmosphere.

Cambiasso is a talentless footballer.

Juve are turning the screw now.

Inter stuck in their own half for the last ten minutes or so.
Only a matter of time surely.

Lichsteiner lucky not to get a second yellow.