Serie A 2013/2014

Cambiasso is a liability, he plays like he has concrete blocks for feet.

Vidal is utterly loathsome.

Inter started the second half very well.

@Rudi how are Juve looking? They are the last leg of my Acca today.

Both defences on top. As usual, Juventus lack of cutting edge in attack continues to be their downfall.

Icardi coming on.

Taider leaves the pitch for Icardi, positive change from Mazzarri. Taider had little influence in the game.

Quagliarella replace Vucinic. Llorente will be gone in January, quite clearly Conte thinks he is a donkey.

Icardi!!!

1-0 Inter.

1-1.

Vidal.

:rolleyes:

Mazzarri is seething.

Kovacic replaces Alvarez who had a great game and set up the goal. He has tired though.

Great save from Handanovic.

1-1. FT

Both teams cancelled each other out to a large extent. Juve badly lacking in attack though, they really need a creative player up front. I can’t believe they didn’t do more to get Diamanti in the summer.

Serie A is wide open this year.

Kaka makes his return tonight.

Torino: Padelli; Glick, Bovo, Moretti; Darmian, Brighi, Vives, El Kaddouri,D’Ambrosio; Cerci, Immobile
Milan:Abbiati; Zaccardo, Zapata, Mexes, Emanuelson; Montolivo, De Jong,Muntari; KakĂ ; Robinho, Balotelli

Napoli: Reina; Mesto, Albiol, Cannavaro, Armero; Dzemaili, Inler; Pandev,Mertens, Insigne, Higuain

Atalanta: Consigli; Stendardo, Yepes, Lucchini, Raimondi; Baselli, Cigarini,Carmona, Del Grosso; Bonaventura; Denis

@Rudi, I won’t get to view this game but please provide a concise scouting report on Milan ahead of the midweek clash of the titans against The Celtic Football Club.

Monty has gone off injured.