Shame on Dublin GGA Supporters

That’s post of the year wrapped up early … :clap::clap::clap:

Who’s this yer talking about again?

So he rode the Dubs bare back.

@tazdedub

is @tazdedub one of those Dubs GGA fans that only follows de bogball in de summer

When they put on a bus from the Ratoath Inn I think he goes.

1 Like

Says you … You attend 1 Tyrone game a year.

@tazdedub is a die hard and i’m sure feels bad about letting his emotions get the better of him yesterday … but less of the stone throwing.

2 Likes

Look who’s talking!!! The spud hockey lad who never even played the game :smile:

Footix stick together.

2 Likes

Sweep sweep…

@tazdedub

Not true,Ceannt/ Kent family ,co Cork

Ashbourne is in Meath

?was obviously referring to the statement that Dublin was the only part of Ireland to have fired a shot when orders went nationwide to take up arms bud,as you well know,but of course you probably don’t know your history

The first shot of the Rising was fired in Laois

Think it was across the border

#CarlowRising

1 Like

:+1::+1::+1: another county outside of Dublin,the op got that all wrong,and AFAIK Donegal had a lash and maybe Leitrim

Ah lads.

2 Likes

Twasnt. Twas on the Cork Dublin railway line towards Abbeyleix I believe, there’s a thing there to commemorate it and all. The explosives were stolen from close to the border, around The Swan or so if memory serves me right.

If you’re thinking that a lad called Ramsbottom fired the first shot of the rising then you might want to rethink the circumstances and his circumstances and particularly his relationship with alcohol.