Shame on Dublin GGA Supporters

He wouldn’t be the first man who did something historic under the influence of alcohol.

I just wanted to use #CarlowRising, mate.

1 Like

IT Carlow are basking in it today, go right ahead

@tazdedub

It’s actually for supporters to sort out issues with our own players. As in “That cunt from [insert neighbouring club] isn’t the relation of county footballer” after said cunt gets ten minutes shivering in corner forward on the coldest January Sunday in living memory in some hellhole like Hawkfield.
That is the purpose of the OBC.

3 Likes

Well by extension then it is also for favours called in during Convention, to be tallied. As in “give us a few votes and I’ll get that young fella a run out there in the OBC, I can’t say fairer than that. I’ll also do you a twist on one fixture change, 2 venue changes and a referee change later in the year”.

2 Likes

@tazdedub

@tazdedub

@tazdedub

We all hate Dub scum we all hate Dub scum!

I think it’s a bit on the extreme side to kick Dublin out of the championship but surely a few games behind closed doors is merited here

@tazdedub

@tazdedub

@tazdedub

1 Like

@tazdedub

@tazdedub

@tazedub

@tazdedub

@tazdedub has gotten so far inside some lads heads that he has literally ruined their lives

1 Like

These Dublin fans are animals by the way, anyone at this shit should be singled out and handed a lengthy ban

1 Like