Shit that makes you feel old

Happy birthday Kev. If all the people you know show up for the party, you might wanna think of renting Pairc Ui Frank instead.

4 Likes

Happy birthday @caoimhaoin, never change.
The Byrds was a great call from @anon7035031, I don’t think they were massive in Ireland though I could be wrong. Crosby stills and Nash as well, and of course Tom Petty now that you’re a huge WOD fan.
Have a great day

Don’t forget a bit of Jimmy Crowley @caoimhaoin

1 Like

Happy birthday mate. Like me you obviously look after yourself.

2 Likes

Stranger always think I’m around 30. Here on the mainland age is never mentioned at work. I was out for a few pints with the boss recently and he nearly fell off the stool when I told him I was 40

1 Like

Happy birthday @caoimhaoin . The only cork lad on TFK that’s not a gimp.

5 Likes

Oooooft bang on :dart::dart:

…oh :frowning_face_with_open_mouth:

2 Likes

Happy birthday @caoimhaoin have a belter of a day.

1 Like

he’s very open minded and froward thinking, he’s not like the normal cork stereotype, clannish and parochial and a massive chip on the shoulder

7 Likes

Next time I see you and your Dan Brown book over in the South Court I’m gonna bust your snot.
Using Kevs birthday to have a shot is shocking carry on.

2 Likes

He can think laterally.

1 Like

Go fuck yourself. It was a lovely compliment to Kev and I’d say he appreciates it.

Happy Birthday Kev. :+1:

Happy birthday @caoimhaoin.

1 Like

Happy Birthday Kev! Big milestone but as with everything in life you’re taking it in your confident stride

1 Like

Much appreciated lads.

Good suggestions all round as well

Happy birthday Kev

1 Like

Happy birthday kid.

The Dubliners, The Clancys, Bob Dylan, Buddy Holly, The Drifters, Isley brothers, Dave Clarke five , the Supremes, Glen Campbell, Frank Sinatra and Dean Martin

He is partial to a bit of patsy clyne aa well. Just popped into my head.

Roy orbison, Manfred Mann

1 Like