Shit that makes you feel old

Sorry mate. Never got back to you on that. I think you’re quite right, I can’t recall what I was thinking at the time except perhaps that I was watching one of those now obsolete TV devices. Totally off topic. And now resurrecting five year old posts. Shocking stuff all round.

Resurrecting ancient posts all over the place. That’s some hangover you have.

Where is Larry Gogan these days? Lar needs to be all over the airwaves. What do we have instead? A crowd of silver spooned wanker dj’s with their false Montrose accents firing out terribly bad music ALL OF THE TIME.

College class reunion photographs being emailed around.

The intervening years have not been kind to many people.

1 Like

Have your looks stood the test of time?

I’m on the right side of history here. One lad I haven’t seen since around 2007 doesn’t look a day under 58. He’s about 37.

1 Like

Id say any fella who stayed working in professional services is fair worn after 15 years of being driven like a slave

I was on holidays there in the summer. Was doing a bit of mountain biking one of the days and was chatting to the guide who, in my head, was about my generation. I asked him how he got into biking.
Through his dad, was the answer. His dad used to do a lot of mountain biking, but now he’s getting too old for it and stays on the road. His dad, of course, is one year older than me.
I teed it up, and the little Bollix smashed it out of the park.

A guide, if you don’t mind.

Thinly veiled " I look as young as a lad half my age" from Flatty.

I don’t. I look old. I just don’t think that way. When I was still hurling a bit, herself said to me “the problem is, you think they’re like your friend, they think you’re like their fathers”

5 Likes

It’s a good way to be Flatty. At least that’s what I tell myself.

And one hand longer than the other from carrying someone’s bag.

2 Likes

Ah Bandage mate. In all honesty I’ll do it for you if you’ll follow a not very onerous schedule for four weeks.

Meeting someone that was a year behind your in school, to discover he’s now a grandfather

1 Like

Dat’s Limerick ciddy kid.

Cc @ciarancareyshurlingarmy

No, Dat’s the Cats.

1 Like

Kilkenny

1 Like

Kilkenny.

1 Like

Is Mike a Kilkenny man?