Shit that makes you feel old

I’d be weary Michael … is there enough emphasis on her with just afternoon tea? I’d chuck in a spa treatment/ voucher as well.

Overnight and spa treatment at The Merrion Hotel, take a suite with a view of government buildings.Lunch at Guilbauds, Saturday if you can…

How about a carvery lunch on the Whitford Wexford on the 27th?

He’s only spending 300 notes here.

1 Like

Throw in a season ticket for the hurling season altogether

To get to 50, I think I’m going to spend a monkey and a bit more…

I’m not sure what you’re able for at the minute Mike but my advice is women love spontaneity and romance.
Forget about the cost, that’s irrelevant. Your time together is precious. I’d say she would much prefer to spend her time with you. A simple picnic, a river cruise, something to that affect. The best of luck whatever you decide, hope it’s a good one.

3 Likes

A river cruise in January? I can’t see anything at all wrong with that suggestion :thinking:

2 Likes

Don’t bother your head about it Mac, I wasn’t addressing you.

1 Like

@iron_mike
Add something personal like a photo album of the kids and you both over the years. Women lap that stuff up

https://www.myphotobook.ie/photo-book

1 Like

The Merrion is one of the most overpriced hotels I’ve ever stayed in.
You’d be far better buying her lunch at gilbauds.
Failing that, try www.theoutnet.co.uk.
I have a story about it, buts that’s a different thing. If you want to use a UK address, pm me.

1 Like

God help us all

That Emilio Pucci stuff is top class, which any lady would be delighted with. Sizing can be tricky online though.

I’d be surprised if Mike buys his own clothes (I’m sure you’ll take no offence @iron_mike :+1:) and you want to him to cut loose on a high end online womens clothes store :smiley: there’s a comedy sketch in that

—————>
Friday Fashion thread is always available to advise and it is Friday

send her a hard written letter Mike

1 Like

:laughing:

1 Like

Like a resignation letter?

Buy your wife some lingerie and send it to @flattythehurdler’s house @iron_mike. Best advice we’ve ever had on the forum. Make sure to break them in before you forward them Flatty.

Parcel Motel is the answer to the UK address