Shit that makes you feel old

The greatest album of all time The Stone Roses by The Stone Roses was released on this day, May 2nd 1989, 30 years ago.

5 Likes

:nauseated_face:

Jimmy White won the World Snooker Championship 25 years ago tonight.

That’s what we would have been saying had he been able to pot a routine black off its spot in the final frame.

https://youtu.be/k01u1CyyyNY

Lads, what are these wiry little fuckers of eyebrow hairs that seem to grow an inch or two overnight? Is this normal or do I need to shove a thumb up my hole?

Its old age mate. You need to be manscaping at your age.

Or you could just shave them off.

I’d have Mrs Nwoko put to work with her tweezers alright but sure enough there’d be another one after sproutin a few days later.

Don’t be like simpletons like @The_Dunph when you go to a barber. When yer man asks do you want the eyebrows done, the correct answer is fuck yes, and do the nose and ears there as well please while you’re at it.

Buy the auld grooming kit altogether, you won’t go wrong.

2 Likes

It’s gravity mate. The hair falls through your head and out your eyebrows nose and ears.

This is your anti gravity tool here

https://www.boots.ie/gift/him/all-electrical-male-grooming/philips-series-3000-battery-operated-nose-ear-eyebrow-trimmer-nt3160-10-1026072

1 Like

What did she sing again?

I saw the sign

belter of a tune in fairness

1 Like

Thought she sang a cover of Michael Jacksons ‘Off the Wall’?

I agree with you though, I’ve noticed this over the last few years too.

2 Likes

Madame came home the other day with the new safe cross code book as gaeilge and asked me to put on the video for it

I then put on the video from when I was a kid and by fuck did it make me feel old.

2 Likes

Have to put on the glasses to watch a bit of telly. Have to take them off to read or put a post up here. Christ.

1 Like

2 Likes

From 1982, school copies and souvenirs from a 6th class school tour. I had better handwriting 37 years ago…

12 Likes

That “Cromwell in Ireland” map brings back memories! Between that and the 1690 rebellion, the fella in the class that had an Ireland “tracer” was in big demand that week.

11 Likes

Just saw a tweet from Ian Wright congratulating his grandson on signing his first professional football contract.

Not only that the boy is Ian Wright’s grandson, he’s Shaun Wright-Phillips’ son.

7 Likes

@Copper_pipe turning 24 and I over double his age. Happy birthday boss