Shit that makes you feel old

cue @Mac to pip in now to tell us all how he hit the exact sweet spot as to what age to have kids at

5 Likes

You know well that such a sweet spot doesn’t exist mate. Your pointless tagging is beyond tiresome by the way. Maybe something to consider changing for 2024 and beyond

Goldilocks @Mac

1 Like

Not true mate. I know this one lad a bit older than me who married a woman from the other side of the world, so she’s unaware of cultural norms. They’ve 2 kids in their teens now but she does all the donkeywork and he spends his time microdosing on truffles and mushies and dabbling in environmentalism for the craic. He’s got it made. Sweet spot hit.

10 Likes

Interesting. Seems like the microdosing and environmentalism is being used to replace a lack of fulfilment and purpose in his life. But what would I know…

1 Like

Is this amateur hour? The trick is to have’m young, then when your second squad arrives your first squad can babysit.

1 Like

How many lads on here have the second family?

If kids were born with a full mouth of teeth, that would go a long way toward hitting the sweet spot

3 Likes

Im on my first and hopefully it stays that way.
Women=Drama.

1 Like

Youngest 18th on tonight

13 Likes

I heard he’s alright in micro doses

4 Likes

Congrats on making the milestone pal. Lots to be proud of

Enjoy yer night

1 Like

So help me, I’m dreading the day she gets married. It’s been a fucking beauty salon in here since about 10 this morning

2 Likes

In fairness, they probably knew they’d need a few hours work on you to get you right, going by the photos of when the lads doxxed you that time…

5 Likes

Are you driving down to Limerick to pick up the uncle for the bash?

14 Likes

Enjoy!
Did ye get a deal in the end?

Ouch

Enjoy. I have the middle wans 21st the end of the month

1 Like

I did. They dropped the 200 notes for the bar when I told them Murphy’s in Durrow were just charging for food

2 Likes

Anseo :raising_hand_man:t2:. Wouldn’t recommend divorce to anyone.

3 Likes