Shit that makes you feel old

The stunning are playing in Mungret shortly in another GAA field if you want to relive your youth.

Hothouse flowers warming up.

cc @ciarancareyshurlingarmy for tickets

They would have had to reinforce the floorboard first.

I will be on the gate.

No need for tickets so

1 Like

What date? - I’ll throw you a bag of olives for old times sake.

Ah but how will I know you?

I’ll be the fella roaring where’s @ciarancareyshurlingarmy the cunt said he’d get me in for free

3 Likes

We will have an appropriate garda presence to deal with the likes of that. And will be well practiced after dealing with the wagonwheel fans the previous night.

I’m going to buy a load of these and sell them at the entrance.

Cowboy hats were a much bigger seller on the way in last year.

There were no senior inter-county GAA matches that weekend, pal.

I’ve already been pulled up by @caulifloweredneanderthal and have acknowledged my mistake.

1 Like

Not exactly A-list headliners there.

They should have put Simply Red on directly after Primal Scream. That would have been a more disorientating experience than any mind-altering drugs could give you.

those were great times in Ireland, probably the peak of this country. Siamsa cois lee were great times too but money was always scarce but you got on with the debauchery as best you could in your dirty clothes and didnt go home for a week having slept in fields in hedges. By the time 1990 came round the country was flush with cash again and we got Feile as a reward. Great times, youd be emotional thinking of them.

1 Like

Did anyone ever go to a music festival for music ??

Only the goths

1 Like

Found one of these at the weekend.

20 Likes

How do you feel about the 1000 lines now ?

Whats that now?

2 day hangovers