Shocking events which shocked you on TFK

Will ye fuck off with the inane rubbish you fucks.

This thread is for logging instances of Shock caused by Shocking happenings on TFK.

2 Likes

@feck_it hasn’t been seen in 24 hours, @HBV really straightened him out

He was punch drunk since last week.

1 Like

you finished him

1 Like

feck it is a sound fella…the ELC jumping on him because the rest of the board think they are a laughing stock.

2 Likes

I don’t no him.

Ye he really showed me pal. Unlike yourself I have a life and have things to be doing

2 Likes

Fuck him pal, he’s a laughing stock, even his allies have quit liking his bile.

1 Like

Jimmy Saville here getting brave again :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Jesus Christ you never learn, I’ve destroyed you so many times now that I’m genuinely worried for your mental health, as I said earlier it’s a piece of piss making you look like a fool because you’re a bullshitting steamer who fucks off whenever you’re shown to be so, Christy Moore only wrote one song, Don’t forget your shovel wasn’t it :joy:

I have you now, I’m Jimmy Saville because I slept in a tent with my own daughter, that’s very good, your quite sharp. Pity you’ll never feel the warmth of any body next to yours unless you drug your drug addled street walker, you pitiful cunt.

1 Like

Don’t mind that auld dope,smark has abandoned him and HIV was pissin himself laughing at him yesterday evening

1 Like

@feck_it is back but has had to increase his medication, @anon32894817 can proudly put that on his internet cv.

1 Like

Calm down lads and you @HBV

1 Like

I’m not interested, the stupid cunt keeps coming after me, fucker is seething beyond belief, it’s too easy to ignore half the time. I do wish he’d get over his obsession though. I’m far too nice for this carry on.

he is a very special young man is @anon32894817 an amazing talent on the internet, I have concy gone off the head altogether now, what a weird needy cunt :joy:

2 Likes

Wow. How rattled are you that you are resorting to that

1 Like

Go way and have a wash for yourself you dirty little runt

@anon32894817 has serious potential. He is capable of just about anything if he puts his mind to it.

1 Like

Spelling ?