Should Gerry Adams stay on as Leader of Sinn Fein?

Shatter and Varadkar. The rest of them are all grand in fairness.

I’d get rid of Big Phil and Riley before Varadkar and Shatter. Shatter (and to a lesser extent Varadkar) can be quite irritating at times but are a lot more effective than the first two I mentioned who seem completely inept.

Kenny is a bit of a simpleton but he’s keeping the show on the road and holding the gov together through tough budgets etc by keeping labour and his backbenchers onside.

Adams should stay for the craic.

Michael Martin, Eamonn Gilmore, Pat Rabbite, James Reilly, Willie O’Dea, Luke Flanagan, Mick Wallace, Phil Hogan, to name but a few.

Meeja very quiet on the fact that Gerry was picked for the guard of honour for Nelson Mandela… They have airbrushed the IRA/ANC link and instead decided to write about selfies, bono and enda/eamonn’s view of terrorist turned statesman.

ANC most successful operation was the attack on Sasol. David Milaband when asked if political violence was ever justified said that attack was a remarkable blow at the heart of the South Africa regime.

Who assisted the ANC and arranged for two operatives to conduct a reconnaissance operation and give advice on the attack??? …I’ll give a hint, three letters…

[quote=“Ebeneezer Goode, post: 874289, member: 1785”]Meeja very quiet on the fact that Gerry was picked for the guard of honour for Nelson Mandela… They have airbrushed the IRA/ANC link and instead decided to write about selfies, bono and enda/eamonn’s view of terrorist turned statesman.

ANC most successful operation was the attack on Sasol. David Milaband when asked if political violence was ever justified said that attack was a remarkable blow at the heart of the South Africa regime.

Who assisted the ANC and arranged for two operatives to conduct a reconnaissance operation and give advice on the attack??? …I’ll give a hint, three letters…[/quote]

Reading Phoenix this week?

Three letters…

The I, the I, the IRA

The Irish media will be seething seeing Gerry in the guard of honour but will not give it a bit of coverage. But it’s what we have come to expect in the self loathing ‘republic’… They have no problem beating Gerry up every week but when an Irish man gets such a prestigious honour, it suddenly becomes a blackout.

Christy Moore was on Marian Finucane yesterday and she asked him to explain the background to the song McIlhatton. When he mentioned it was written by Bobby Sands she didn’t know what to say and stuttered something like “right yeah ok eh ok.” RTÉ protocol obviously discourages them from talking about the hunger strikers at all, much less showing them any respect. They’d be more genuine if they just said what they felt but they’d rather pretend Bobby Sands didn’t exist than try and talk about him.

Why do large chunks of the Irish population hate being Irish?

They long to be Bwitish.

I guess we have to remember that the majority of Irish people, particularly in around Dublin were loyal to the crown and never supported any separatist movement or harboured any thoughts towards the six later. We are a pen pushing, conservative servile country, the way our politicians treat us reinforces that, but the self loathing and disgust for all things Irish really grates me.

It wasn’t Dublin’s love of Britain, the partition of this Island left two conservative governments both north and south. The hunger for power was worth more than freedom and fairness. It is the same today. As long as Im doing better than someone else then its okay. Even the way the meeja talk about the “coping classes”, what bullshit. Ireland is so full of pretentious cunts. I might be broke and can’t afford me mortgage but Im not as unfortunate as that cunt on the dole down the road. They’re both in the same shit but they wouldn’t march together cos the “coping class” wouldn’t want to be seen with the “knacker”…

Marian doesn’t like the cosy ambience of her coffee morning being disturbed.

Gerry cleaned house tonight !

What’s this, pal?

He addressed the nation after the six-one news tonight, mate, and delivered a real leaders speech as opposed to that gombeen, Enda.

The silence from the nay sayers is deafening… Cat got your tongue Glas, TUM, Foley, TAN?

The Blueshirts are reeling
Not a peep from TASE