Should Gerry Adams stay on as Leader of Sinn Fein?

Which is why he still supports the Iraq War and supports a candidate who says “torture works”.

Hard to believe there’s no other photo of Stack in uniform anywhere to be found than the one being used?

Maybe he was impersonating a prison officer?

What’s wrong with it?

Its unflattering and the curtains offend me.

Fair comment .

I support the removal of Saddam Hussain as leader of Iraq. I don’t agree with Trump regarding torture, we will see what he actually does on that.

That you would describe me as a hypocrite when you just brush off the behaviour of someone like Castro in Africa or murdering his domestic political opponents is just gas.

Anyway, expected some other attack from you on here now to deflect onto something else that riles you about me so I’ll take my leave.

@Breaking_my_balls I’ll give you a response later on, good points there…

The way you said “I support the removal of Saddam Hussein as leader of Iraq” makes it sound so cuddly, nice and easy, like flicking a light switch, as opposed to starting a war based on false evidence, the predictable disastrous consequences of which were entirely ignored by those who started the war and supported it.

Cuddly, nice and easy, like all the times the US removed other “dictators”, which all led to successful, peaceful conclusions, or not.

What’s your view on the new National Security Adviser retweeting that Hillary Clinton runs a child sex ring from a pizzeria?

Serious politicians, eh?

As I said previously, Cuba has nothing to learn from the US when it comes to human rights.

Very few countries around the world do.

And again we’re off…Sidney has brought in an unrelated topic into this thread as it bothered him so much last time. At least this isn’t a rugby thread though.

Bump the Castro thread if you want to get into this.

Here’s a list of unrelated topics you’ve brought into the thread, Tim.

i) Transgender issues
ii) Free speech
iii) British football
iv) Rugby
v) Trump
vi) Cuba

I presume you’ll try and come back with some standard nonsense about “deflection” (you’re the biggest deflector of all) or “following me around” (it’s a discussion forum).

Did you go back through the thread to check all those out or did you recall it from memory? TBH I’m not sure which is worse …

I checked the first two and recited the others from memory.

It’s rather easy to do and takes roughly one minute.

Okay lads.

Thread is checked to here.

@iron_mike : cop yourself on.

@Sidney, many thanks for watching the shop in my absence.

Jeez- I just got a flashback to a different era and different website and an image of Limosin cows !::grin:

1 Like

Gerry should just release the recording of this meeting & blow Stacks lies clean out of the water.

1 Like

Are you smoking grass

He could blame the guy who died in cork

hey, you promised us you would stop posting on this thread

you lied to your e-friends

1 Like

Sorry Iam no Gerry

2 Likes

Yep, following me around on stop and clearly stalking me. Keep swinging.