Should Gerry Adams stay on as Leader of Sinn Fein?

The chip on their shoulder about the anti northern media bias rolls on

interesting but predicable stance for the shinnerbots, attempt to discredit a well respected figure such as Fr Faul and champion the opinion of liar adams, a man who stuck up for his kiddie fiddler relations and was never in the ira

3 Likes

You think @rocko is reading the English Times Irish edition while he is spending his day preparing for an Old Firm match? Not a hope pal. Heā€™s spent the day dressing his two year old up in green and teaching him Celtic songs.

Nobody buys the print edition anymore. It was the lead story on irishtimes website earlier.

2 Likes

Would that not be based on views?

No. Itā€™s an editorial decision.

1 Like

I suppose a respected journalist like Martin Dillon is bullshitting aswell, heā€™s been on the ball about this for years aswell

More Lies. I checked.
And also a lot more of their readers buy hard copy still. But sure why let that get in the way of some quality propaganda.

2 Likes

What do you mean of ā€œgreater national importanceā€?

It isnā€™t a zero sum game- journalists get access to this information and a raft of stories follow. The most read story on The Irish Times coming from this was Paisley hiding outside a chipper in Meath ffs. All of these things were reported at various points of the day as they unearthed info, I fail to see what your issue with this.

1 Like

Itā€™s Operation Deflect as usual from the usual suspects, enthralled with their hero Gerry and his rubber ducks on Twitter. Itā€™s always different standards for everyone else but them.

1 Like

Was there anyone in Sinn Fein/IRA who wasnā€™t a tout? No surpirse that Jarry got his mates in the SAS to bump off Donaldson aswell, another awkward problem that disappeared, jarry should have been in Game Of Thrones

2 Likes

Rocko is reeling here, bad as Iā€™ve ever seen him. I can only surmise that heā€™s full of her majesty 's ale and on the mainland following one of her teams like a loyal subject.
Itā€™ll be good for the British taxman, and his dependents, like the British army if so.

2 Likes

:joy:

The lads are in the midst of a rousing rendetion of the men behind the wire at the minute Im sure he will be back to deal with your concerns

Thats a very well-written and top class summation of the events.

Fascinating, but who was Hulme?

You are nearly spot on.

Jarry had the SAS barracks in Hereford on speed dial for when he needed some dirty work done during the peace process. Was there any one who wasnā€™t a British spy in the top ranks of Sinn Fein/ira? McGinnis was working for them since the early 70ā€™s

Must be fairy embarrassing for FG to finally realise Britain doesnā€™t give two shits about them. Coveney (united ireland in my political lifetime), Varadkar, realising the securacrats run 10 downing st not hugh grant/love actually or teresa may.

When Mary Lou is sending best wishes to Jerry Buttimor and hoping the child of prague keeps the rain away from the wedding day then you know itā€™s all cosy.

United Ireland in our life time

FG/SF next government

Fine Gael have moved the needle in the real Ireland towards supporting a United Ireland (against peopleā€™s own financial interest) in the last few months. It must be fierce embarrassing for Sinn FĆ©in IRA that the Blueshirts could do this while Jarry still struggles to get past foundation level Irish classes.

4 Likes

Marty and Jarry were very keen for a wider circle to know about the Eskund than just the Army Council.

1 Like