Should Gerry Adams stay on as Leader of Sinn Fein?

Why would you pretend not to understand what I mean by that?

The allegation that the Irish state knew of British state involvement in the Miami Showband massacre is much more serious and important for the autonomy and protection of our state and citizens than the allegation that Adams set up an ambush of his own men. It doesn’t necessarily suit editorial agendas though.

3 Likes

I presume he means John Hume

:laughing:

2 Likes

The national archives hold sway more then a newspaper

What are you on about?

That was reported as well. As were multiple things.

This is an imagined issue in your head, all to deflect from this one story. The lads liking your posts were moaning about State papers being reported as they had “rumours” but have no problem with an alleged letter being reported. It’s gas.

Sure MacGuinness lived 10 years and then died while officially on Her Majestys payroll and still, he is the ultimate Republican hero to the no surrender/brits out/pretend ira brigade.

3 Likes

He was some man in fairness. He moulded the situation so he could officially carry out his duties from 98 onwards. Administering British rule in Ireland

3 Likes

He loved an ol’ function, wining and dining with the man who said Marty’s kind would burn in hell and the Queen.

2 Likes

I’m examining the papers here in great detail. Apparently jarray was only no 3 in the army council (that he was never in) :rofl: it’s fascinating to read

1 Like

It all makes sense now. Lyngat and Burns were going to execute Jarray for taking a soft line in relation to the peace process. Jarry got on the hotline to Hereford to solve that particular “shit-u-ation” what do the pretend ira lads think about the fact jarry has been told to keep away from the loughall memorials

They’re all (British security services/Sinn Féin IRA) desperate to keep the full extent of Scappaticci’s activities quiet as well, I wonder why when SFIRA are so desperate for every transgression of the British state to be exposed.

You have had a serious serious 27 or 28 hours posting on this subject.
You have given the pretend ira a serios schooling. I have to say it’s been fascinating to watch.

1 Like

Peter Taylor, Martin Dillon and Fr Dennis Faul
All liars according to paedo protector and murder Jarry Adams and his band of merry arsebandits

2 Likes

:smile:

Its actually fascinating what Adams was at, to his credit he was some operator he sold out the whole lot to his advantage, he set up a good few lads, there was one lad ra commander in monaghan set up for execution for the sas aswell back in the 70’s, out in farmhouse, i have been reading about him for 24 hours solid

Jarry was hoping to get a run at the Irish presidency, it will never happen now

all the big guns were turned, McGinnis, Jarry, steakknife, donaldson, all touts and informers, but it was the same on the other side aswell, all the loyalists were touts aswell, its really fascinating, the British were running rings around them, the SAS took out some hardcore loyalists aswell just before the ceasefire to make sure it was successful, the likes of Joe Bratty who were opposed to any peace

Why are the Irish state so reticent to have the role of British Intelligence in the murders of Irish citizens exposed?

1 Like

Odd that they are focusing on this rather than the plot to kill CJH

Sure CJH has blood on his hands. He armed the Provisionals.