Should Gerry Adams stay on as Leader of Sinn Fein?

Sweep sweep sweep - the reality is that Fine Gael don’t and never did want justice for Dublin and Monaghan.

At least they can take solace that they have useful idiots like you on here to defend their apathy.

I’d say Mickey Harte is a great pal of Jarry’s. He’s a great man to give a rapist a character reference.

I think the Brits and loyalists wanted the Fine Gael Government to react to the bombings to spark and all Ireland war. While knowingly letting State sponsored mass murder go unpunished I can somewhat understand why they did it at the time.

But no excuse now for the withholding of information.

Why are Fine Gael asking the British to open up their files so?

But shur a current junior minister thinks it was the RA who bombed Dublin and Monaghan!
One thing turning a blind eye but the Gardai heavy gang were deployed on the victims families ffs. As bad as any victim blaming the Provo’s got involved in

1 Like

Don’t be dragging this up now, it might hurt @Tim_Riggins.

I’m not going to defend some gormless apes comment, my guess is what he meant was what most people in Ireland thought at the time - that without the Provisionals blowing up Belfast it would not have happened. A rather stupid POV to hold now, just like Sinn FĂ©in IRA claiming people going missing and various atrocities like Kingsmills were all a result of the occupation of Ireland by Britain. Wrong is wrong.

The official government position is pushing for more information from the British authorities - that has been raised directly by the Minister for Justice and the Taoiseach with the British Prime Minister.

You claim you’re not defending a comment but then go on to defend it, then invent comments that nobody made.

Turgid “debating” tactics.

The postings of @Tassotti on this topic over the past 48 hours has been of the very highest quality. He has wiped our those pathetic cunts the pretend ira. It’s been both fascinating and a pleasure to watch.

Cc @Rocko

I’m not you dolt.

Funny how you can talk about debating tactics when we’re here now talking about the Dublin Monaghan bombings. Yourself and Nembo desperately trying t to deflect onto that and just plain wrong on it.

Imagine being reduced to quoting Eilis O’Hanlon to support your argument. I look forward to you supporting her far right conservative social views too.

Talk about missing the point.

They wanted the FG government to introduce internment for republicans.

Changing the subject is the shinnerbots number one tactic

1 Like

It seems the forum’s barstool unionists are just happy to keep repeating the line “It’s fascinating to watch”.

Ironically, this is actually genuinely fascinating to watch.

They have totally abandoned Adams now by the look of it and are just attacking anytrhing that moves
 the Oirish Times, the oirish independent , fine gael, joe brolly, the gaa.
Scuttling around desperatly playing the man as the penny finaly drops with them about their idol Jarry.

Its fascinating to watch. What you have given here is an absolute Internet masterclass.

1 Like

Some whataboutery on offer here from the Pretend Ra lads. Jarry a double agent of the Crown.

1 Like

It’s all Fine Gaels fault