Should Gerry Adams stay on as Leader of Sinn Fein?

“Fuck all”, more gibberish and some more deflection there at the end.

Joe Brolly was relentless a few weeks back in attempting to get to the bottom of a much more recent crime and the wagons were circled v quick

No he wasn’t. If he was he would have pressed the police force about why they never properly investigated an attempted murder of one of their own members.

Sweep sweep sweep

Yes, the PSNI have swept that one under the carpet.

And all of those who circled the wagons and attacked Joe Brolly…sweep sweep sweep

The PSNI attacked Joe Brolly?

Joe did a great service exposing how a GGA club in Northern Ireland set one of their members up to be murdered.

I must have missed how they set him up for murder?

Did the IRFU set up children for David Tweed to sexually molest?

the should have rang jarry adams, his mates in the British army could have done it

3 Likes

They would have done a proper job of it alright, not like the cowboys in the Northern Ireland IRA

mcginnis at least used to do the dirty work himself

Eilis O’Hanlon is seething that the Times hasn’t given this story it’s due

1 Like

Deary me

I got up early this morning to read the entire thread, it really was fascinating, the lenghts the pretend ira lads go to defend the likes of British Spy, Murderer, sex abuse coverer up, bankrobber Jarry Adams, (greatest Irishman of all time :rofl: )

They’ll end up doing some almighty studies on Jarry and his cult. It’ll be looked at like Jonestown and the likes.

Like in this clip; on the one hand Jarry has his faithful followers up whooping and hollering those who committed the Guilford bombings and bravely threw bombs/shot through windows before running away, as like returning battlefield soldiers. On the other they’re whooping and hollering over voting to sell out the cause they believed in and celebrating them administrating British rule in Ireland.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=9EADBL8X9LI

It really is quite fascinating.

2 Likes

Sweep, sweep Riggins

its actually very funny as he is hated by large swathes of proper republicans

Sigh. In you twos delusional land, actively petitioning is “nothing”.

20 years on from the great sell out of the cause, the ones looking out for the border were the Irish Government. What were Sinn FĂŠin doing while the big boys were negotiating?