Should Gerry Adams stay on as Leader of Sinn Fein?

Because we live in a big boy society and that’s how we solve problems?

The crèche mentality of Shinners is really quite something.

Is it? Don’t really recall southern establishment parties paying much heed to the rules.

1 Like

And we’re off

1 Like

Sinn FĂŠin administer British rule in the north, they are the establishment pal.

1 Like

I’m paralleling you saying how parties should behace themselves when it’s an apparent you don’t want to extend those parameters to the establishment parties in the south.

Why is that?

I’m talking about an individual here. If this individual has an issue with someone or an organisation he should use the various legal remedies we afford in our society to pursue that.

He should go through the courts to remove an illegal clamp rather than rip it off?

1 Like

He should pay to have it removed and remedy any perceived issue via legal means correct.

Are you a shrew?

2 Likes

That’s not what a man would do.

Very meek behavior

Gerry shouldn’t have escaped from the Maze that time. He should have followed relevant procedures to arrange an appointment with the governor and politely asked to be released.

8 Likes

:grinning:

@Tim_Riggins is highlighting all that is wrong with the modern man. It’s the new norm where the emasculated man is taking over

1 Like

was that before or after murdering an innocent prison guard?

1 Like

After.

Though I think yer man survived being shot in the head.

“innocent” ?

the law doesn’t apply to jarry “boltcutter” kelly (spokesman for policing, equality etc etc :rofl:) he was innocently on his way to administer a punishment beating to the councillor that was making complaints, that is all there is to it

1 Like

What law?

Petty criminality and violence against women, another day in the office for Sinn Fein / IRA.

2 Likes

We have the pretend IRA and now the wheel IRA

4 Likes