Should Gerry Adams stay on as Leader of Sinn Fein?

Stop lying. His brother admitted it himself to Gerry in 2000. Gerry didn’t tell the police until 2009

I’ll take this as a no and move on

So you’re angry for Gerry not telling the police until 22 years after the police were already told about the crimes but did nothing.

It’s a bizarre viewpoint to have.

Have you expressed your ire and anger at the RUC or is this theatrical display just for optics?

No I’m angry at Gerry for not telling the police until 9 years after his brother admitted it to him. Do you find this ok? You don’t seem to find much wrong with your hero doing this

I don’t find it relevant.

The police knew back in 1987 about these crimes, they didn’t bother to investigate.

You think its irrelevant to not report a crime as serious as child sexual abuse to the police when somebody admits that you? You are a scumbag as well as Gerry so

I think it’s irrelevant as the crime had been reported in 1987 and the police did nothing about.

Maybe rather than these staged hysterics, you should go and ask Drew Harris what the RUC were at back then. They’re the ones you should be asking these questions of.

So when you find out new evidence in a case which wasn’t pursued, you think its irrelevant? Are you actually reading what you’re writing here?

There’s no point in engaging with someone who will make excuses for someone who doesn’t report child sexual abuse to the police

Has anyone on here ever played senior inter county?

1 Like

The RUC weren’t interested in invesigating it.

There’s little point engaging with an inbred who won’t look at how police authorities failed to investigate claims of child sexual abuse.

Does O’Byrne Shield count?

I’ll leave it at that. I hope nobody ever confides in @Fulvio_From_Aughnacloy that they have been sexually abused or have sexually abused someone as he thinks its irrelevant and wouldn’t bother reporting it

Ah yeah

Informative

1 Like

If you are saying that Adams withheld information about a paedophile then you should go to the police authorities and make your case. Put up or shut up as they say.

The same police authority who failed to act on these allegations back in 1987 mind.

Or you can continue engaging in staged hysterics which make no real sense.

Anyway congrats to Gerry on getting his convictions quashed.

We won’t let RUC cheerleaders like @the_man_himself ruin this day.

3 Likes

He admitted it himself, why would I have to go to the police about it? I see that you’re trying to make a lie to defend Gerry just when I say I’m going to stop replying.

Well if he did something wrong and has admitted it then why has he not been charged?

I don’t know mate. Keep worshiping the paedo protector like a good lad

Ah well, you tried.

I’m not worshipping paedo protectors mate. You’re the one defending the RUC.