Should People who have links to Glasgow Rangers or Manchester United be eligable for ASOTY

Everton Athlethic was started by huns, I have no problem realising that but a lot of their fans such as yourself have.

This Everton chant from the 60’s proves that liverpool fc and the huns are inextricably linked

Oh we hate Bill Shankly, and we hate St John
But most of all, we hate Big Ron
And we’ll hang the kopites one by one
On the banks of the Royal Blue Mersey

So to hell with Liverpool and Rangers too
We’ll drown them all in the Mersey
And we’ll fight, fight, fight with all our might
For the lads in the Royal Blue Jerseys.

If I say no, will i be accused of being a racist?

I’ve nothing against Everton mate. Liverpool and Everton fans can agree that we hate Rangers. That’s why it’s called the friendly derby.

commemorates the battle of spion kop in one of the boer wars…hardly a catholic point…

Remember this is, in essence, a vote of

[size=6]Paul McGrath (Yes) v Maggie Thatcher (No)[/size]

:rolleyes:

That’s the kind of campaiging that got the Green party into Government. Disappointed you would feel the need to stoop so low croppy.

[size=6]If you vote no Maggie Thatcher can be nominated but Paul McGrath cannot. [/size]

That’s as clear as crystal.

Let it go croppy

This reminds me of the time Croppy wanted to shut down the Irish Horse Racing Industry

Are you arguing that this is not the case?

http://www.thefreekick.com/board/topic/15207-the-seething-thread/page__pid__583713__st__100#entry583713

That you haven’t let it go? Yes I would argue that is the case.

No that if you…[font=tahoma][size=6]vote no Maggie Thatcher can be nominated but Paul McGrath cannot. [/size][/font]

And why is it a bad thing if Paul McGrath can’t be nominated? The man used to beat up his wife.

:o

Nally shot someone and he won it last year.

He’s a Man Utd supporter as well…

Nally ridded the world of a disgusting animal.

To hell with??

How quaint

To counter croppy’s argument, a no vote also means that that cunt Keane can’t be nominated.

This site was not built on censorship, fuck off to the farmyard for that kind of shit…