Should People who have links to Glasgow Rangers or Manchester United be eligable for ASOTY

If people are not alright sorts they won’t win. Isn’t that the point?

+1
CL running scared…

It would be best if they werent allowed sully the gene pool of the noble competition.

This is McCarthyism at it’s very worst. ‘Reds under the bed’ how are ya?

Dont think United should be thrown in with the likes of Rangers in any poll. Anyone with links with United are automatically alright sorts.

this thread is an embarrassment to the site.

bad spelling

bad banter

dungeon

so you think the likes of andy goram and the paras are alright sorts?

Which Andy Goram man?

theres only 2 andy gorams

One of them told Roy Keane off at a United training sesssion because he didnt pass it to him. If that dosent make him an alright sort I dont know what will.

There were clashes between us. One day in training, we were playing a game of eight-a-side, and Keane and Luke Chadwick were up front for my team.

I always prided myself on the accuracy of my kicking, on being able to pick out a player from a distance, and that day I half-volleyed a peach right onto Chadwick’s foot. The kid snatched at it and ballooned his volley over the bar.Suddenly, I was the target of a volley of abuse from Keane.
“Hey you, give me the f**g ball," he screamed.I replied: "What, do you get the ball just cos you’re Roy Keane? F off.”
The atmosphere was icy from that moment on and on the way off the field Gary Neville collared me.“Goalie,” he said, “we don’t talk to Roy like that down here. We just don’t.”
It was a telling insight for me. I respected Keane as a player, but I couldn’t have that.

whatever about the rest of the story, its a further insight into the cuntishness of gnev

great to see a few of the forum heavyweights flex their intellectual muscles in this thread…

Looks like they’re in.

A good day for the board all round.

No vote wins on a vote of 18 to 15.

What other way could it end?

Hup the 'Ra.

Shenagins, Took a screenshot at 2pm.

Fergie and co are in.

[sharedmedia=gallery:images:575]

Clearly photoshopped. We’ll have to get some expert analysis on for this.

How would you photoshop a pop up that’s fading in the bottom right?

Be beyond me anyhow.

Thats why I said we need expert analysis. Until we have some, we just cant be sure and I’d be loathe to comment too much until then.

Bull crap. I note you don’t have a screengrab from 2pm to support your stance.

Interesting.