Should People who have links to Glasgow Rangers or Manchester United be eligable for ASOTY

There was no need to take one, the poll was there for all to see. As I said, there is shennanigans afoot here and Iā€™d rather not comment further until an expert examines your photoshopped picture. I canā€™t say anymore until that time.

Croppy_boy ran a serious campaign here , his God v Thatcher posters seem to have swung it for him. Well played Sir .

How can a screengrab from a machine with low disk space be genuine? Looks a fake to me.

All i know is that the poll says that the No vote won.

I think the easiest thing to do is let the moderating team decide.

Bandage/Rocko - do you want to let people with links to Glasgow Rangers and or Man United be allowed go forward as candidates for ASOTY? The board will accept whatever decision ye come to

Not a hope chewey,

This clearly calls into question your adjudication credentials.

If the 2pm verdict is not respected it calls into question the validity of the Alright Sort of the Year award.

Thank you Sir.

Iā€™m just glad that democracy has won out at the end of the day.

Sure the vote is in and your side lost. I am giving ye one more chance here. it is the alright sort thing to do

Proof is there that you tampered with the poll.

Chewey, the yes side lost fair and square, you have no fucking right to be giving them another way in :shakefist:

Paul McGraths latest tweet :lol:

Hope your all good today lads and lassies look forward to seeing ye on Saturday . Paul [s]@[/s][b]vcortexworkers[/b]

More proof that people associated with Man Utd like to stick their nose in where itā€™s not wanted :shakefist:

This is the message that got croppy worked up in the first place. Whiskynose sounds like heā€™s had a few - http://t.co/amxNPpJ4

It was the refusal of nomination that I got worked up over.

Still an outstanding gesture and worthy of the nomination that he has won.

I eagerly await the shenanagins and undemocratic practices on here to be overruled by our moderators.

I hardly would have posted at 2pm with the result anyhow.

Chewy failed to act to change the poll until almost 2.30pm. Must have been a big lunch that had you tired and forgetful lad.

Didnā€™t change anything, mate.

Proof says otherwise.

Well done Croppy, a well run campaign.
The premise of this poll seriously calls into question the impartiality of the adjudicator of said threadā€¦

There is no adjudicator, mate.

Surely you mean the returning officer Mullach?

racist bastards

Why are people still voting on this poll?

It ended at 2pm today as per the voting rules.

The Yesā€™ have it.