Sign In Galway Backers

10/3 IN

1 Like

Im IN

3 Likes

Iā€™m in.

Me too.

1 Like

Iā€™m sure the Galway Backers will make a small donation to the Tuam Cancer Care Fund to lift it to the ā‚¬5k mark. Beir bua agus beannacht, a chairde! Gaillimh abĆŗ.

6 Likes

Isteach freisin. Ar agaidh Gaillimh.

Weā€™re going to do it!

:v:t2:

6 Likes

Yes we can with the fancy dans.

In

1 Like

Shur didnā€™t i live in Belmont, Renmore, for 6 months ā€¦ Im practically a Galway man

7 Likes

In

Up Galway!

Welcome Limerick brethren

2 Likes

IN despite the whingeing about Dublin from some of the Tribesmen crackpots on here.
Donā€™t want to see Kerry pulling away in the roll of honour

1 Like

G-G-G-Galwayā€¦

Signing in.

1 Like

Galway forever

2 Likes

I lived in Ballyban, Salthill, Foster St, and up in one of those shit estates near the Clybaun. Iā€™ve been to half the Gaeltachts and had fights with cunnies outside An Chistin at 1am. Iā€™ve the coral sands of DĆ²ilƬn and ten summers of the beaches around Spiddal burnt into my brains forever. Pissing ourselves laughing watching the top of our brothers rod disappear into the deep while spinning for mackerel off the pier. Pool in Tigh ChĆ¹lainn and the walk to siopa an Phuball to spend our holiday money. Spent days footing turf on the bog for a bag of chips and a coke. Dad apoplectic in the pew as we laughed ourselves through Irish masses and the priest with his eyes closed corp crƬosting so youd have to time your jump at his hand to get communion. One glorious trip to leisureland a year.
I spent a November running loops of lough Atalia in the pissing rain, out over the bridge, by the barracks, back through Renmore. Iā€™ve the spare tyre inflated by days in Monroes, the Crane, Freeneys and Hughes. A ten pints of porter town if ever there was one. Feeds of McDonaghs, McSwiggans, spuds in the home plate, quessadilas in La Salsa, and latterly Noodles soups in the Xian. Lock ins in the blue Note. Yokes in Club Outrageous(outstageous?). Iā€™ve fallen asleep in Eyre square and standing up at the counter of Supermacs, stayed at Foxes, scored in the GPO. Summer nights sinking pints in the rowing club watching the sun disappear framed by the cathedral and corrib. Iā€™ve seen the Taibhse in the Taibhdhearc. My car was front page of the Connacht Tribune. I was the voice of Crypto the fucking Superdog on tg4. I spent one of the best half hours of my life watching a footlong eel fighting a heron for its life from the bridge by Jurys. I spent one of the best mornings of my life drinking whiskey and tea out of a teapot on a kickass yard on the other side of it. Anyone who ever watches the Corrib burst its way through the city and out by the Spanish Arch falls in love with Galway.
Gaillimh AbĆ¹.

22 Likes

Deviant