Sign in if you admire Glasagusban

Unlike his mickey. Did he ever land ā€˜the oneā€™?

Well Breeny baby was trotting around with an absolute cracker the other night so Iā€™m afraid that oneā€™s gone away from him.

In fwiw.

You know a lad is doing well when he has so many people wound up. Keep it up glas. You know youā€™ve made it when someone sets up a ā€˜Things you might not know about glasā€™ or ā€˜people glas knowsā€™ or a fictional set of short stories are written about a character called glas the caseworker or something.

10 Likes

+1 , a very dedicated internetter

Jesuis Glas.

1 Like

1 Like

^^^
Thinly veiled, Iā€™m absolutely seething about the MacRoaster series but I canā€™t express it on the specific thread or Iā€™ll look very rattled.

11 Likes

MacRoaster Tries To Get A Bouncer Fired will be up later this evening.

4 Likes

Heā€™s an utter creep.

For a second I thought that said ā€œMacRoaster tries to get off with a Bouncerā€. It must be because it is friday and it is after 4pm and I am in still in work.

I like, respect and admire glas as a person no matter how wrong his views on certain topics are. The man has strong beliefs

Not signing in. He has the answer to end terrorism but he wonā€™t tell the world as itā€™s just too long winded for a forum.

2 Likes

Not at all mate. I found the first 2 quite funny but the 3rd was a bit forced. I look forward to what comes next. Any comment I pass on it will only be an accusation of seethingness so Iā€™m staying quiet.

signing inā€¦heā€™s what us southside boys would call a ledgebagā€¦

2 Likes

In. You gotta love the guy.

Signing In.

Top poster and while his views diverge from my own at times. Iā€™ve good time for him.

A great poster and a thoroughly decent chap.

A great poster and he is TFK no glaus = no TFK

1 Like

Glasagusban has had a nervous breakdown.

2 Likes