Sign in if you admire Glasagusban

Signing in

His heart is in the right place. He displays the typical idealistic views of a young male from western societies. I was like that myself in my youth, so can emphatize. A few life lessons will sort him out.

3 Likes

The kicking he will get at the TFK Midwest crimbo party will sort him good and proper.

6 Likes

Glasagusban seems a thoroughly alrite sort.

He’s a cunt with a capital C.
When I first started posting here, himself and horsehole were the first 2 in to try and bully me, the 2 unfunny no-marks thought they’d get a bit of e - cred by attempting to bully a new boy.
Little did they know I’d end up in the top 20 poster group after a meteoric rise to the summit. Here I am now looking down at them, I’d call them my tormentors but they wouldn’t torment a kitten.

I utterly detest the 2 saddos.

2 Likes

Hiya Brimmer

Some serious rimming going on today*

*@glasagusban is a thoroughly alright sort by the way.

Rimming sez he and he fires up a gif of a hand job.

Just when you thought this thread couldn’t get any gayer

4 Likes

signing in

a sound guy with spot on views

Sorry now, but he’s a sanctimonious, self righteous cunt. That in itself is no massive crime, but he’s fairly quick to get the boot into other members when it suits him. I’d wager he never got a slap in his life, well overdue.

1 Like

Mans a fuckin hero.

He’s a naive young fella, wait til his family are held at koran point, then the scales will fall. He’s well able to tbrow out the bizarre nazi tags at people so dont feel too sorry for him.

Mate the iorny of the nazi thing is in a way facism is ripe from the western world

In,
Any fella that would attempt to get up on Serena Williams is to be admired,

2 Likes

Signing in. Glas is alright.

1 Like

In.

He’s an alright sort, bit misguided on certain issues but we all have our flaws. No badness in the chap.

Signing in.

I see his Glas’ old flame got engaged to TJ Reid … As an aside, I wonder does TJ know about her wild past…

He is some man to collect the celebs. TJ Reid and Una Healy

1 Like

She’s obviously not interested in intellectual debate.