Sign in if you admire Glasagusban

Fodenā€™s new Mrs is a big trade down

Beat me to it. Una is much better looking.

Ben is a classy guy, Una is the mother of his kids, Paul Vitti would understand.

Married on a yacht, not married so.

Is @glasagusban ruining peopleā€™s lives here, thereā€™s a few lads absolutely obsessed with his every post, replying to him with the same old inane unimaginative shit time after time, whatā€™s the story?

1 Like

Heā€™s really matured as a poster.

Gobshite

Youā€™re consistent, Iā€™ll give you that.

Heā€™s a strange one.

Claiming at the moment that he has little interest in items in the election relating to marriage or kids as heā€™s not in that situation, yet previously he said he was married with kids.

He can do what he likes of course but I found that a bit bizarre.

Iā€™m surprised that you and @artfoley missed the nuance there. I never claimed to have a wife and kids. I merely pointed out that I found it bizarre that a poster would start posting referring to my wife and kids, considering I had never mentioned them, for obvious reasons.

2 Likes

Iā€™d never be surprised at @farmerinthecity and @artfoley missing a nuance

1 Like

Fair.

1 Like

Ok.

Go nuts mate.

agreed, a great poster

There are a lot of very sad weird little men on here. Any post at all from me and the weirdest fella will be pouncing in. If I paused to think about it, I might find it disturbing how obsessed he is.

4 Likes

thats if there was a nuance, which i concede that i do miss on the occasion. however, this was clearly an attempt to score points on a thread, through deception.

Expressing surprise that a poster would start posting about my wife and kids considering I had never mentioned them (subtext, they donā€™t exist) is hardly deception fooly. As ever, the facts donā€™t suit you today.

1 Like

youre like a weasel when youre caught. yourself and @BarneyCurley are well matched

Coming from the lad who consistently espouses views attacking the weakest in society, thatā€™s water off a ducks back fooly pal.

1 Like

@sidney banned

tfk abhors a vacuum