Sign in if you admire Glasagusban

I think she may not be a natural blonde.
Still, she obviously wanted a husband from a proper hurling county, not some rich manā€™s plaything add on to a rugby franchise.

The hurling equivalent of Man City.

1 Like

They read ā€œSliotairā€ magazine together by the fireside.

4 Likes

whilst i do not necessarily agree with most of what @glasagusban has to say i always remember @briantinnion 's famous post where he referred to what made the United States great in that i may not necessarily agree with him but i respect that fact that his views no matter how shortsighted are valuable and i respect them

I agree that punctuation is outdated and overrated unnecessarily surplus to requirements

4 Likes

Whatā€™s all this about mate?

1.Glasā€™ ex ā€”
2. I cant delve into this part in open access forum.

Fair enough.

ah jesusā€¦

1 Like

I thought @glasagusban only went for the big black tennis player type?

492F495700000578-5387889-The_Association_of_Tennis_Professionals_ATP_is_reviewing_an_alle-a-27_1518560270032

No female of course.

I couldnā€™t remember if it was Serena or Venus or perhaps both.

If Glas was a fighter heā€™d be Jake LaMotta. He canā€™t really hit that hard himself but he can soak up incredible punishment and always keep coming forward and tire his opponents out. Heā€™s outlasted many a TFK edge-lord because he really believes in his principles.

His auld man was as hard as a coffin nail sure
download

1 Like

https://www.google.ie/amp/s/www.thesun.ie/tvandshowbiz/tv/4412784/una-healys-concerned-bandmates-rally-round-shocked-star-after-ex-ben-foden-marries-girlfriend-of-two-weeks-just-one-year-after-their-split/amp

Have you been rallying around Una glas? After Ben marrying some English trollop in what appears to be a caravan?

Was Glas in The Saturdays?

Nothing good comes from marrying tans.

1 Like

He came over here and soiled that lovely young girl.

What was she thinking.

Heā€™s got nice hair tbf.