Sign in Kilkenny backers

Signing in.

:thumbsup:

1 Like

:smiley:

signing in …tipperary ye inbred shower of cunts kilkenny are coming to get ye…

Wexford representative signing in. I hope the cats do it, a truly great team.

(Nothing to do with it being Tipp BTW, they’ve been good all season, I hope they put it up to them, should be a great game)

Henry Shefflin HOTY

Cmon the Cats to fuck,some of these Tipp cunts are almost as deluded as Comical Ali when it comes to this supposed hoodoo they have over us,sure we havent beaten them in an AIF since 1967 but the underachieving home of hurling has only reached 5 finals in the 42 Years since while much smaller Kilkenny has contested 23,Sunday will fix all this bullshit once and for all,Kilkenny by 9 points.

P.S Its going to be stomach churning on the way up on Sunday having all these hyped up morons from Tipp beebing at us and waving fists out the window,its the kind of childish carry on that occurs when people arent used to being involved in All Ireland Finals,try and keep it to a minimum you imbeciles.

1 Like

I hope Kilkenny beat the living shit out of Tipperary

1 Like

[quote=“THE LINK WALSH”]Cmon the Cats to fuck,some of these Tipp cunts are almost as deluded as Comical Ali when it comes to this supposed hoodoo they have over us,sure we havent beaten them in an AIF since 1967 but the underachieving home of hurling has only reached 5 finals in the 42 Years since while much smaller Kilkenny has contested 23,Sunday will fix all this bullshit once and for all,Kilkenny by 9 points.

P.S Its going to be stomach churning on the way up on Sunday having all these hyped up morons from Tipp beebing at us and waving fists out the window,its the kind of childish carry on that occurs when people arent used to being involved in All Ireland Finals,try and keep it to a minimum you imbeciles.[/quote]

Who gave you the right to set the parameters for measuring Hurling Counties Link?

Why pick only 42 years worth of history?

I couldn’t care less who wins as long as it is a half decent game of hurling…If tipp win I might take myself off to Newport/Birdhill/Ballina for the day and drink a few handy pints and listen to the auld chat

[quote=“tipptops*”]Who gave you the right to set the parameters for measuring Hurling Counties Link?

Why pick only 42 years worth of history?[/quote]

Are you 43 Years old or more,if you are ill head back there.

Where would be a good Tipp place to watch it. I’m up in north west for a wedding saturday and will be coming down through serious hurling country on way back, will be pulling in obviously.

[quote=“THE LINK WALSH”]Cmon the Cats to fuck,some of these Tipp cunts are almost as deluded as Comical Ali when it comes to this supposed hoodoo they have over us,sure we havent beaten them in an AIF since 1967 but the underachieving home of hurling has only reached 5 finals in the 42 Years since while much smaller Kilkenny has contested 23,Sunday will fix all this bullshit once and for all,Kilkenny by 9 points.

P.S Its going to be stomach churning on the way up on Sunday having all these hyped up morons from Tipp beebing at us and waving fists out the window,its the kind of childish carry on that occurs when people arent used to being involved in All Ireland Finals,try and keep it to a minimum you imbeciles.[/quote]

Quietly confident so link?

Please God Kilkenny do a serious number on them.
Please God.

Should Kilkenny win it will complete the set of All Ireland wins this decade over every one of the Munster County’s. Proof that Leinster is where its at surely?

Fixed that for you.

[quote=“HBV*”]Please God Kilkenny do a serious number on them.
Please God.[/quote]

:pint:
Small county syndrome.

Kilkenny to complete the set, Tipp to pick one up in the next few years.

Small county syndrome.[/quote]

Its the jealousy again. They’d all love to be Tipp. Deep down they all know we are their betters.

I’m really enjoying the growing confidence of the Tipp folk. Sunday will be epic, might head to Rody’s next Sat and Sun nights for nostalgia’s sake.