Sign in Kilkenny backers

:clap:You seriously believe that too dont you.

KK will tear them a new one.

:thumbsup:

And they wonder why they’re hated?:mad:

Go on the cats. Will keep the missus happy if nothing else.

[quote=“hannibal”]And they wonder why they’re hated?:clap:

Go on the cats. Will keep the missus happy if nothing else.[/quote]

Jesus Hanibal, thats your job.:clap:

:clap: :clap: Agreed.

Please God we’ll win on Sunday. Please God…

Prayer…the final refuge of the damned.

You’ve never gone out with a KK women Kev. All’s she’s talked about for the last two weeks is winning this. Nothing I could do would compare to (a) winning four in a row and (b) beating Tipp in a final.

Did you try oral sex, hannibal?

You would have to go out with a KK woman to understand Puke, nothing is as important as hurling, you could have oral sex any day of the week, how often do you get the chance to lift Liam McCarthy four years in a row? Ans beat Tipp in the process? Sex wouldn’t even come close.

Thinly veiled “I’m crap in the scratcher, but if kk win on sunday she might let me ride away because she’ll be (a) in a good mood or (b) too locked to notice.”

:eek: :smiley: :clap:

I’d hope Tipp would be still in with a bit of a shout after 15 mins (say 9/10 points down) if and it’s a big if, Kilkenny start slowly.
The Cats by 15 pulling away.:thumbsup:

Signing in. On the Cats. A Heineken cup and a Liam McCarthy cup in Leinster in the one year-lovely stuff.

1 Like

Ye Tipp lads just don’t get it do ye? The importance of hurling…or ye’re hole.

Come on the Cats!

Hopefully the Tipp lads will be busy batin the shite out of each other outside the ground with a good fifteen minutes to go.

Just like to wish Kilkenny all the best in their forthcoming All Ireland Minor and U-21 Hurling finals.

prick!:smiley:

Signing in.

1 Like