Sign In Wales Backers

[quote=“Pikeman”]I was messing-didn’t actually realise ye DIDN’T have mantlepieces down there!
The Mud huts must be nice and cool during the Summer I’d say Pukey :D[/quote]

Mud huts:confused:

Tis all bear stone walls down here pikeman…The damp goes through them like shit through a goose

Figurines -la-di-fuckin-da

:smiley:

:D:D

4/5 Wales 18/1 draw 1/1 “Ireland”

Seriously gents. We have one team that was out on its feet to beat an average Scotland side and another side who rested 10 of their 1st choice 15 against Italy so as to be fresh for this match. We have one team who have proven to be perennial chokers and another who always rise to the big occasion as two recent Grand Slams show. We have one team at home and another away. We also have the current home team with a win against the away team in the away teams ground last year. We have the same referee as last years match. There is also the unusual situation where the away side may settle for a close loss rather than chase the game in the last 20 mins due to the championship situation, they may deny it in the media but on the day…

Wales @ 4/5 looks a massive price to me.

[quote=“tipptops*”]4/5 Wales 18/1 draw 1/1 “Ireland”

Seriously gents. We have one team that was out on its feet to beat an average Scotland side and another side who rested 10 of their 1st choice 15 against Italy so as to be fresh for this match. We have one team who have proven to be perennial chokers and another who always rise to the big occasion as two recent Grand Slams show. We have one team at home and another away. We also have the current home team with a win against the away team in the away teams ground last year. We have the same referee as last years match. There is also the unusual situation where the away side may settle for a close loss rather than chase the game in the last 20 mins due to the championship situation, they may deny it in the media but on the day…

Wales @ 4/5 looks a massive price to me.[/quote]

Put your money where your mouth is lad. Lump a good 4 or 5 figure sum on Wales and post the docket up here for us to see :stuck_out_tongue:

:smiley:

Puke will claim to have a screen print of the docket before he even puts the bet on…

Not only that but he has a photo of Tipptops and Flano in a compromising position with the docket

Just leave out the last three words and you are on the ball mac:D

:D:D

Tip of the Cap.

Jeremy Guscott (Legend) called it right the other day, Ireland will choke on Saturday… Fook Ireland and bring back the Heineken cup and real Rugby from a real Team!! Munster by the grace of god!

And it wasn’t “easy”, it was from the sideline.

Bandage - Your full of shit, you’ll be jumping your fat arse around the place on saturday roaring about how proud you are to be Irish etc. Ye wexicans are a funny bunch.

[quote=“caoimhaoin”]And it wasn’t “easy”, it was from the sideline.

Bandage - Your full of shit, you’ll be jumping your fat arse around the place on saturday roaring about how proud you are to be Irish etc. Ye wexicans are a funny bunch.[/quote]

http://www.ratemyeverything.net/image/6214/0/Pot_Calling_the_Kettle_Black_T-Shirt.ashx

It was funny the first time, now its lame.:smiley:

Everything ye have accused me of on here, ye have replicated every last drop of it at some stage as well.
Gas crowd, thank God i have met “real” wexford people and realise they are generally a sound and witty bunch.

[quote=“caoimhaoin”]Everything ye have accused me of on here, ye have replicated every last drop of it at some stage as well.
Gas crowd, thank God i have met “real” wexford people and realise they are generally a sound and witty bunch.[/quote]

I love all these general sweeping statements you make without an ounce of evidence to back it up. I’ve met real Wexford people too and found them to be wankers and cunts Kev. They’re not all sound. Just be careful :smiley:

Calm down Kevin…

Kev, I’m glad you haven’t fallen into the trap of basing your opinion of an entire county’s population on a handful of internet personas. Likewise, it’d be terribly silly if I did that for the entire Cork population just because there’s a pre-disposition to conflict among yourself and a very small number of other Cork posters on here.

Don’t worry, i’m smiling.

You’ve been had son.