Sign In Wales Backers

Really?]
Explain Evo.

bit like your strikes :stuck_out_tongue:

:smiley: No, they were never funny

Meh .

I stayed in that same place in 1990 Bandage :smiley:
Watched the World Cup final there the day we arrived. Place like that is heaven for an 8 year old. Up at the crack of dawn, a few slides in the pool when it opens. Sent round to the on-site chipper for lunch, out for the afternoon to a market or nearby town, dinner in the evening and then up for the variety show interspersed with playing the arcade games until your nightly allocation of 20p pieces runs out. Great days.

Dowch 'laen Cymru !

[quote=“Thrawneen”]I stayed in that same place in 1990 Bandage :smiley:
Watched the World Cup final there the day we arrived. Place like that is heaven for an 8 year old. Up at the crack of dawn, a few slides in the pool when it opens. Sent round to the on-site chipper for lunch, out for the afternoon to a market or nearby town, dinner in the evening and then up for the variety show interspersed with playing the arcade games until your nightly allocation of 20p pieces runs out. Great days.

Dowch 'laen Cymru ![/quote]

Posh bastards.

[quote=“Thrawneen”]I stayed in that same place in 1990 Bandage :smiley:

Dowch 'laen Cymru ![/quote]

I was there earlier in the tournament. I recall watching the Ireland-Holland game up in ‘The Club’. I trust you wouldn’t have troubled me in the pool competition in any case.

agreed, Evo wouldnt have allowed himself be seen to be a massive bandwagoner like tt and Man U, also he would never have defended the overrated Ronaldo as it would have been too easy a comparison for someone to make when he was slagging ROG.

Jesus i ended in that spot as a kid as well, must 20+ years ago now, I remember they had the biggest bag of chips in the world for 20p

Probably not. But I did have all the top scores on the International Football arcade game.

the Stephan Jones gaff put paid to tipptops being anything other than a poor imitation, for a wind up veteran it was cringe time central.

Ah that was cracking, one of the best fook ups I’ve seen on here.

ya that was a good one alright.

Jones knows though, He knows these lads are a pack of losers.

Ah you’re a spoofer TT*, an out and out spoofer. But shur you’re a cracking wee dancing puppet all the same.

Gwan ta fook ya coont!!

What was the Jones gaff HBV?

Well done Mac, Wexford people don’t want to be tagged as “nice”

http://www.thefreekick.com/vbforum/showpost.php?p=125623&postcount=610

in desperation he resorted to this moments later…

http://www.thefreekick.com/vbforum/showpost.php?p=125643&postcount=614

The kinship I feel to the working class players of the Welsh mining towns will probably win my support over the private schooled Ireland’s Call players

I piss on the working class.

Does that upset them?