Significant people's (not celebrities) deaths

Hardly surprising to have @ChairmanDan out to bat for a wife beating scumbag.

1 Like

Ah jaysus. RIP

He was living in Washington DC apparently. got very ill and spent a long time in hospital dealing with depression after he left RTE in 2002 or so.

1 Like

He had a hard few years. Went through the mill.

RIP.

1 Like

Had a hard run of it alright.

RIP

1 Like

Jesus Christ. 8 years old. And earlier.

And he isn’t the only credibly alleged paedo in the public eye with the initials DT and a surname containing five letters.

“My earliest clear memory was from around aged eight… I also have earlier fragmented memories of waking with a feeling of being pinned down and terrified,” she said.

"I lived with this abuse. I learned how to hide it all from everyone around me. I did this out of fear of what would happen if people knew.

“Given how violent he was, I spent my childhood afraid he would kill myself… As a child I had no doubt that he was capable of this.”

It’s early in the morning, spell this out for me.

1 Like

Rhymes with hump

2 Likes

Bill Clinton.

1 Like

RIP Bill. Saved Northern Ireland and we should always be grateful.

3 Likes

A nasty piece of work.

1 Like

Fair play to her for coming out.

3 Likes

You have your moments alright

A brave woman. Clearly her father was a scumbag and no loss to society

1 Like

1 Like

Clara on Twitter: “@mickthehack This Davy Tweed? https://t.co/9VynUCeH2G” / Twitter

why dont we gather round the fire & let @ChairmanDan regale us one more time about Tweeds career

3 Likes

Makes my stomach sick reading that

Austin Currie RIP.

He shook my hand and I shook his hand at a bus stop at 8am one morning in November 1992, although I was not eligible to vote.