Significant people's (not celebrities) deaths

Are you sure? Local word is he walked away from it all and this was the last in a number of attempts. He was knee capped a good while back.

Why he didn’t fuck off to Oz or something i don’t know. Everyone knew he was warned.

Would you be safer in Oz if they wanted you done?

He was definitely up in Limerick with yer man, but he wasn’t charged with the nailgun thing. Leopards and spots maybe.

1 Like

If he was knee capped…he should have fucked off.

Common sense would tell you that.

Thats what i thought. Possible woman wouldn’t go or something

He would never have gotten into Oz, would hardly have found a welcome anywhere foreign with his record.

Are you mental? I know a few of his mates are in Perth and Melbourne. Lads like that all over Oz. Some with new identities

These lads reach far.

1 Like

@Fitzy badly exposed there

John Glenn, first astronaut to orbit the earth

Stop making shit up. You do in your hole Kev. No fucker like that would have a hope of coming here for a holiday never mind to live. Christ, I thought @Nembo_Kid was the Walter Mitty impersonator here but you’re taking the biscuit on this thread.

Which 2 of those 3 are 32 and 33? :grinning:

I know loads of drug dealing scumbags and ra heads who went to live in Oz

Of course i’m not making it up. While i don’t know this guy personally i know a few around him. I played against his club a fair bit in the day. I met some of them over there. The whole of Cork know about another few rascals who had to leave Ireland for their own safety. They are both belueved to be in Oz.Their os a serious network of republicans still working things in the Northside of Cork City still. If the cops really want them they tell the Aussies, but in most cases they are delighted to have them off their hands.

I met an old school mate of mine walking along Bondi who is the main suspect in the murder of another old school mate a couple of years ago. He has a building business over there now and was helped out getting over there by another guy from bishopstown who is a known dealer to the irish in Bondi.

Brisbane is full of members of some of the Dublin drug gangs. Many illegal, bit a few legal punters running it all. Apparently they have been giving the Bikies the run-a-round. An Aussie cop told me that, but its common knowledge they are there.

I also met and worked with a scouser in the US who was an ex-bouncer and heavy for a big dealer back in the 90’s when dance scene was at its best. He can never come home. He bought a social security number and identity in florida off members of the 'Ra. This was a brit who had had drug dealins with the UVF, so it says alot. And he wasn’t some lad making shit up, it all checked, many others knew the background.

Sounds a bit TVish, but this shit is for real. I think you are a bit naive fitzy.

4 Likes

Bumped for @Blake

2 Likes

Me mans fiancĂŠe was a fine looking woman all the same. Picture on the front of the Examiner.

Ah that’s tremendous

1 Like

That happened

John Montague, the bard of the bushes*.

*Tyrone

I think you are full of shit that you make up to make you look like you’re connected Kevin. All these “lads” you know must have great craic filling you with shit, you’d fucking believe anything some tool tells you if you think it makes you look hard.

I’m not connected at all fitzy.
The stuff about all the muders in Cork are common knowledge. There was a list on the echo the other night, Any cop would tell you they know who did or at least ordered every single one of them. Everyone knows the story. You just don’t rat on the 'Ra in Cork. And in a few cases public and cops are happy enough to ket it lie. One of the main suspects in one murder is a regular in a well-to-do bar in Sundays Well.
The 2 lads i went to school with were also well-to-do. In both cases their parents were off making millions while they suffered at home. They choose to be scumbags. I happened to be from the same parish, nothing more.

As for lads in Oz and US. If you worked on the sites with tge Irish crews you will always meet some weird and wonderful people. People who want to escape, for varying reasons. The building industry attracts people like this. But people like this don’t scare me like they would someone like you. I take them on how they are to me. But to suggest they don’t exist is living in fantasy land. Despite the tv shows and the odd story, Immigration lets in about 95% of Irish lads on holiday visas. Many of them will break the rules. Some of them are total scumbags, but the Aussies don’t check your criminal record in the vast majority of cases.

1 Like