Significant people's (not celebrities) deaths

Are they letting Dubs into Australia now? Fuck sake.

:grin:

Like @ChocolateMice Montague was a Cork man.

I know of all sorts from Limerick, pure scum, that are in Oz and thrivingā€¦real nasty bastards. A few colleagues were actually talking about some Cork chap that is over in Oz the other day, , his father was a hold up man and is in jail, and he has got up to plenty of stuff himself and he fucked off over himselfā€¦ you probably know of him, the name escapes me. Are you originally from the south-side of the city?

Huh?

Yip

You prob know the family ā€¦ Fitz (Patron saint of Ireland) ā€“ Also, did you know the young lad that died about 15 or maybe more years back from Douglas while joy riding? Jamie something or other?

Cryptic :thinking: Can I get a hint?

2 Likes

Maurice

Itā€™s obviously Fitzbrigid

3 Likes

FitzBono?

Can Gerry not provides the names to the Gardai?

Fitz Ring ?

http://www.rte.ie/news/business/2016/1215/839074-budget-travel-founder-bowler-passes-away/

Thatā€™s a shame. She was a lovely lady and a great businesswoman. I did a turn for her years ago and she picked the phone to me and thanked me personally.

1 Like

Iā€™d say all the shit that happened in the Irish permanent didnā€™t help matters

She canā€™t have been that old?

She was on a sticky wicket for a while though.

Budget Travel were great for the auld adverts featuring womenā€™s bums tbf. God rest her.

Dr Henry Heimlich.

Iā€™m a little choked up by this one, tbh

1 Like